•12•

Kayla's pov

It's been a month since everything has happened between me and Colby.

Were not officially official to everyone even ourselves.

We went on a few dates but that's it. He trys to FaceTime me every chance we get when were alone, and I find it really cute.

Me and Colby only had one full on augment over the month but it was only because if a stage kiss. When you kiss someone on stage it doesn't mean anything it's only for the audience.

Later that day.

Ring ring.

My phone goes off and it's my dad.

"Hey dad" I say.

"Hey sweetie I was wondering if you would love to come and hangout and have a barbecue with you old pal like old times." He said.

"I would love to dad how about this weekend" I ask. "That's fine. Hey if you want you can bring some friends" he said.

"Sure dad I'll ask some bye" I say as we ended our call there.

I walk out to the kitchen to seeing devyn and Corey painting some cups.

"Hey guys I was wondering if you wanted to have a good old barbecue like old times with my dad" I ask.

"A Robinson's barbecue umm of course. Who would I be to turn down that" Corey said "I'll go. Who else is coming" dev asked.

"Um I don't know yet I just got off the phone with him. I might ask Tara and Colby. Maybe jc, too see if I can apologize to him. He hasn't talked to me in forever" I say.

"He'll come around. But in the meantime what's going on with you and Colby" devyn asked

"Where taking it slow" I say

"Oh ok y'all are really cute" dev said then Corey agreed.

"Thanks"

I decided to get my phone out and text Colby to ask if he wanted to come to the barbecue this weekend and he said yes.

I walked over to Tara's room and asked her and she said yes.

I decided that I should go talk to jc in person and ask him if he wanted to come to barbecue, plus I wanted to apologise.

I walked out to my car and drove to his apartment.

When I got there i made sure his car was there. Which it was. I walked up to his apartment and knocked.

He opened the door and just stood there. "Hey jc" I say

"What do you want" he says

"I want to apologise" I said as he tried to close the door before I could finish speaking I stopped the door.

"Jc I'm sorry I really am and I miss my boy bestfriend. I know your mad at me for what I did but I can't seem to act like im fine anymore when I'm not. I still don't like you like that anymore and I'm sorry please just don't block me out" I say.

I don't know why but I feel like I'm about to cry. My eyes start to water.

"I'm sorry k please don't cry. I'm sorry for being suck a dick that I was" he says and while giving me a hug.

"Ok now that we're besties agian I'm taking you somewhere this weekend to make up for everything"

"K you d-" "nope don't say that because I already made plans. Where having a Robinson's barbecue at my dads house. He asked me to bring some friends so I invited you, Tara, devyn, and Colby" I say.

"Oh ok cool" he says.

"Well I have to go now. I have to head to Colby's to get a few things bye" I say and then I left

I get to Colby's place and I hear arguing through the door.

"Why Colby why her!" Is that lucy. "I don't know Luce maybe it's because she won't cheat on me. Even though you didn't, you literally went out the same day and kissed like 20 guys. How do I know you've never done that while we were together" he says. "I would have never" she said. "Lucy I said no. I love fucking Kayla not you. I only see you as my damn Best friend since the 5th grade nothing more. Why the fuck can't you just understand that!" He yells.

I decided to knock on the door.

The door opens to a red faced colby. He has a hand print across his face.

"Colby are you ok?" I asked then see lucy. I walked in without saying a thing "did you do that to his face" I demanded

"Why the fuck would you care" she said.

"Because I fucking care. And by the sounds of it before I walked in, he doesn't want you hear. I heard your dumb ass all the way down the hallway" I say.

She gets mad and storms out of his apartment.

"Well you handled that pretty well" he said. "She's not healthy for you if she's going to be jealous about you hanging out with some other dumb ass girl" I say.

"Your not some dumb ass girl" he says 

"So the barbecue" I say chance the topic.

"What about it" "I don't know I just wanted to change the topic" I say as he laughed but then winced in pain a little bit.

"She hit me square in the eye so it's kinda hard to see" he says making me mad "why didn't you stop her?" I asked "because I can't hit a girl. If she was a dude she would have been on the floor half way nocked out" he says.

I got up and went to his kitchen and got him an ice pack for his eye and then I ransacked his fridge looking for food then I found oreos.

"You hid these from me didn't you" I say while he laughed "stop those are for me when I edit tonight" he snatches them from me and I faked pouted.

"So what are you plans for today" i asked while I grab the last bit of his chicken nuggets out of the freezer and cook them in the microwave.

"Editing I guess unless you are here for the day I'm all yours" he says with a grin.

"If you need to edit, edit. I just don't wanna be lonely today" I said

"Ok then" he says

It's been a few hours and I got board and decided to clean his apartment.

the music video of rude premiers in ten minutes so I kicked Colby out of his room for the next 20 minutes so he could watch it with me so we could see how it all turned out.

We watched it together and we danced around a bit to it. YouTube was set up on auto play so we danced along to other songs too that came on.

Stay with me by Sam Smith came on and Colby stopped dancing.

"May I please have this dance" Colby bowed with his hand out "why yes you may" I take his hand and we slow dance together.

"Ohh want you stay with me, because your all I need" Colby sang making me giggle.

I had my head layed up on his chest while we danced and sang to Sam Smith.

When the music stopped I looked up at him and smiled. Then our lips where touching.

Colby broke the kiss.

"Kayla Robinson will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked.

At that moment I could feel my face go red and I felt like I wanted to cry of happiness but I didn't.

"Yes" I said while he picked me up and swunged me around.

"YES I CAN FINALLY CALL YOU MINE" he yelled Making me giggle.

The I felt his soft lips against mine.

"And your mine too" I say.