•19•

"Tara pass the blunt" I said as she did.

"Let's talk about boys" tara said as me and Devyn laughed. "Yeah Kayla. Let's talk about you and Cole in highschool" devyn said making me blush.

"What do you want me to say? That me and him fucked, yea we did" I said as the both of them lost it.

We talked all night long getting high and we all got up and started to dance and sing.

A few more hours go by and we're all asleep on the ground.

The next morning I woke back up in my own bed next to Colby and I get up and go to the bathroom.

I take a shower and I go to the kitchen and see tara and Devyn eating.

"Bro last night was wild you didn't wake up" Tara said. "That explains everything" I said as we all laughed.

I grabbed a thing of icecream and went back to my room and set it on Colby's back watching him spring up out of the bed.

"Next time wake me up" I said as he flicked me off. "Maybe not get as high and drunk like you did last night" he said as I giggled.

"That's only a once a month type thing" I said as he rolled his eyes.

A few hours go on and I get a call from Cole and I answered it.

"Hey cole what's u-" he cut me off and started rambling on and on and on, so I told him to calm down and that I'm on my way.

I hung up and grabbed my hoodie throw it on and grabbed my skate board.

"What's going on?" Colby asked. "It's just a last minute change for a music video or whatever I was in I'll be back" I said as I left before he could say anything.

20 minutes later I'm at Cole's house and I burst right in and go straight to his room. When I got to his room I saw him crying on the floor and I ran next to him.

"Hey cole what's wrong?" I said while I hugged him. "I've lost all hope for loving some k" when he said that it made me want to cry to. "what happened?" I asked as he lifted his sleeve up and I saw the one thing that made my guts hurt.

Cuts.

I hugged him so tight it wasn't even funny.

"K I don't know what to do now in freaking out" he said as his voice got shaky. "Hey let's go to my place ok" i said as he shook his head yes.

I took him to my place and I managed to get him up to my room without anyone else seeing.

"Kayla im so sorry" he apologized "don't be we all go through something like this in life" I said as I hugged him again.

"I don't know what to do I told her I liked her and then she blocked me" I hugged him agian. "Let me talk to her ok" I said as I saw Colby walk in my room.

"What's going on?" Colby asked "not now" I said as I got up and grabbed Colby's hand and dragged him back out my room.

"Cole's going through a depression right now and I'm pissed at why and I need you to drive me somewhere right now" I said while I demanded giving him no time to say anything else while I out to his car and got in it.

I give him the address to where to go and we get there but it's a gated community.

"It's gated unless you ha-" I cuted him off and go out of the car and jumped the gate walking to Lili reheats house.

When I get there I knocked on the door and she opened it. "Oh Kayla hey?!?" I swear I wanted to bitch slap her.

"Why the fuck did you just block Cole the way you did! Do you know what you did to him!" I yelled

"Yes" she said.

That's it I'ma lose it.