•9•

Kayla's pov

I woke up the next morning to hearing yelling coming from the kitchen. I look to see where I'm at and I'm in Colby's bed? Damn you Brock.

I get up to see what the hell is going on and I see Lucy and him arguing.

"Fuck you Colby where done" she says while storming out of the apartment. I look at Colby and he looks like he doesn't know how to feel.

"Hey you ok?" I ask as he shakes his head no and I start to see a tear slip from his face"hey hey it's ok let's sit and talk" I say

"She flipped. She thinks I'm cheating on her and I'm not. It's just messed up how she just up and leaves after everything we've been through" he says "I've known her for 9 years we dated for 2" he say.

I rubbed his back "well that's her loss not yours. She just lost a amazing man" I say as he looks at me with a slight smile.

I know what he needs. he needs a Robinson's cheer up day. Me and my dad made that up when I was little and I do it with all my friends.

"I know what you need! You need a Robinson's cheer up day!" I say cheerfully "what?" He looked at me sideways.

I walk to his room and grab clothes for the abandoned ice rink, then I grab a pair of his swim trunks. "Grace what are you doing" he asked "you'll see." I then find a drawer with gloves for hiking in and grab them. I'm taking him to a abandoned Chipotle.

"Let's go" I say as I try to walk to the door. "Your not even dressed to go anywhere" he says "well no duh were heading to my place to get a few things" I say as we leave.

We get to my place and I go and get changed and grab a bikini and some hiking gloves then we leave.

First I pull up to a tender greens and colby looked at me with amazed ment in his eyes. "I'm paying for today not you. If you try in the slightest I'ma kill you" I say as he nods

We ate and talked at tender greens and then we left.

I decided to take him to the abandoned ice rink because I know he loves it there and it makes him feel better.

We where at the ice rink for a bee hours and I decided we should leave.

Colby loves to explore. I mean his YouTube channel should explain that. So I decided to take him to a abandoned Chipotle.

I know. I know as weird as it sounds it's really fun there. The graffiti there is beautiful, I've done some work there too in my past.

We finally arrived but I had to park a block away.

"Tell me why where at a car shop?" He asked "well you see we need spray paint and it's just my luck that I'm close to someone who works here, who would let me take a can or two" I say as he nodded. "Oh grab the gloves" I say as he does.

We get the paint and we walk to Chipotle. He still has no idea so it's a surprise.

We finally get there and his face lites up "you did not" he said with amazmet in his voice. "I did to" I say.

We get in there and he is tooken away from the view. I take a can and I spray all over the place and just let whatever comes to mind flow through me and I paint it.

Snap snap

I look over to seeing colby taking a picture of me. "Sorry your just so damn talented" he says and I laughed. "Grab a can and paint" I say and he does.

Hours has passed and we took some pictures of each other painting so I decided to post one

Kaylaforlife- life is short live it to the fullest📸ColbyBrock600,729 likes CommentsColbybrockfans- oop Colby took this I don't know why but I ship

📸ColbyBrock
600,729 likes
Comments
Colbybrockfans- oop Colby took this I don't know why but I ship

Colbybrock~ I had fun thanks for that

Lucygomazeew already going after him. Hehe slut
Kaylaforlife replying to lucygomaze- wanna say that to my face

ColbyBrock- today was wild and there's more to come📸 Kaylaforlife670,992 likes

📸 Kaylaforlife
670,992 likes

"Beach" is all I say "where going to the beach" I nodded my head. "I grabbed a pair or your swim trunks and when I was at my place earlier I grabbed my bathing suit" I say as he nodded.

We get to the beach and I grab our swimsuits "um k where are we going to change" he asked "oh shut I didn't think this one thru. Still grab yours" I say as I get out he just laughed.

"K where are we going we've been walking for like 10 minutes now" he said "we almost there now come on" I say pointing up a hill that had a old trail that people had forgotten about.

"Great I'm getting murdered" I rolled my eyes at him.

2 minutes later

"Whoa" is all he said

"I know. Nobody comes up hear so I thought that I take you to my safe space like how you did with the ice rink" I say as he smiles. "I'ma change" I say and his face goes red "behind the tree dumb ass" I say as I walk over there and change.

I feel like I'm revealing a little a little to much because of my body. I have a perfect body shape you would say. My ass is perfect so it's not to big or small. My boobs are a c cup almost a d.

Crap I cant tie the strap. "Um Colby" I say really quick "Kayla" he says "um I need your help tying my back piece " I say trying not to looked embarrassed. He laughed and helped me.

"Um Thanks" I say "you should see your face it's more red then a tomato" he says and I punch him in the arm.

"Did you decide to change when I did" I asked and he nodded "Let's just go I say" while I walk to the edge "uh k that's a huge drop you do know that right" he tried to assure me.

"Yes that's why where jumping together. Into the water" I say "oh hell yeah, I've always wanted to do that" he says as we both laughed.

I grabbed his and hand ran far away from the ledge. "Ready" he says and I nod.

We run.

We jump.

I stay under water.

"Kayla!"

I don't answer.

I just stay underwater.