•11•

Colby's pov

I decided to go to the club cuz why the fuck not. I just fucked everything up with Kayla.

(Time skip to when he bumped into Kayla)

"Colby" she said chocked

"Kayla" I said. Damn she looked nice.

"Sorry I need to find Tara I kinda lost her" she says while trying to walk away but I stopped her.

"What Colby. What could you possibly want" she says. "I mean it k I'm sorry if you just give me a damn minute to speak you would understand" I say.

"Fine but let's not talk here" she says as I take her soft little hands and head outside.

"Kayla I'm not using you as a rebound I really do like you. You see when Lucy broke up with me I was heartbroken because she was my best friend that I've known longer than Sam. I could care less if she broke up with me. I just miss my best friend. When we kissed that one time in your apartment I felt like I needed you. Not Lucy. Not anyone, just you. Kayla you make me go crazy for you. And after today you made me feel ten times better untill I fucked it up" I say. Please just say something.

"Colby I'm drunk as fuck but you know what screw this" she say while she wraps her arms around me and kisses me. And I kiss back.

Damn this is nice. I just wish I could call her mine. But I know I would be taking it all to far.

"I'ma text Tara and tell her that I'm taking you home" I say breaking the kiss and she nods.

I get In my old red Corolla and we head to her apartment.

We finally get there and she could barley even walk. Damn how much did you drink. I picked her up and took her to her room and took her heals off for her.

I was about to wright a note but then she stopped me. "Can you please just stay?" She asked and I got into her bed with her and layed there.

I felt her lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

I guess I'm staying here for the night.

Here.

With her.

In my arms.

It just feels right.

I never felt like this.

But it feels good.

"GoodNight k"

(Next day later)

I wake up and to see Kayla not in my arms like she was last night.

I hear coughing and hacking in the bathroom so I knocked on the door to see if it was k and it was.

"Hey you need help?" I ask as she opens the door and falls back to the toilet.

I pull her hair up and see a hair tie on the counter and put her hair up for her. I head downstairs really fast not caring who says my name and grabs a bottle of water.

I came back up to the bathroom and looked to see if she had any Advil in the cabinet and she did.

She finally stopped throwing up and drank some water and took the Advil.

"Thanks Colby. For everything" she says while trying to stand up but stumbles. I can't help but laugh.

"Fuck you" she says flipping me off. "Come here" she wraps her arms around me and we walk into her room.

"Colby I remember everything from last night I might have been drunker than a mother fucker but damn I still remember" when she said that I got so nervous.

"Can we take things slow please?" She asked "anything for you princess" I say

"Ok get out of my room for a minute I need to change I'm still in this aggravating dress" she says and I stand out of her room for a minute.

"Ok you can come back in" she says

"So I can't do shit today and I have a meeting, so that's great. so will you please be my designated driver"

"Pleasssseee" she asked agian

"Sure. Where are we even going?" I asked

"Well you see I have a meeting with with magic! And there finally making a music video for rude and asked me if I wanted to do it so I'm going to the meeting to agree plus I have rehearsal and everything too" she says

"Uh did you say magic!" She nodded.

"Hey you should vlog it. It would make killed clickbait" she says and I agree.

We get to her meeting and it seemed chill. it wasn't like a where a bow and tie type of professional. It was more like a group of teens hanging out smoking.

Kayla declined the blunt because she's trying to stay clean. I vlogged for a bit. Hell I meant fuckin nasri.

I'm going to have to admit I was jealous because she had to do a stupid stage kiss though.

A few hours later.

"Bye nasri see you next week" she said as we left

We head over to my place and decided for her to stay the night untill she was feeling a little bit better.

"Let me guess Riverdale" I say as she giggled and nodded.

"Hey can I borrow a pair of sweat pants? I'll roll them up and I'll just wear my sports bra too bed" I got up and went to my closet and got out a pair of black jogger while she took her shirt off. I handed her the joggers and she just changed in front of me.

Don't get me wrong I looked away I don't want her to think I'm a pervert.

We watch Riverdale and ate popcorn and then fell asleep in each other's arms agian.

______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------
Announcement

So just to let you guys know I'll update phone swap multiple times a day. But only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays only. Then I'll update my other book called take a chance or make a choice. *PS you should read it* I'll update take a chance or make a choice on Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's, and sunday's.

✨📸ok now face reveal time.📸✨

so that's me

so that's me. Ya i know I'm a ugly rAt. Welp that's it for now bye!!!!!