•30•

~ten years later~

Kayla's pov

Life has been better. Me and Colby are finally married. I was 26 when Colby asked me to marry him and I said yes and he was 27.

Were both in our 30's now. I'm 31 and Colby's 32. We had another kid and he was a baby boy. We had him when I was 26 and we named him Joey. After my dad.

Joey Robinson Brock. Me and Colby loved that name. Joey is now 5 and is in preschool about to go Into kindergarten.

Tara fell in love with Jake and when I mean love I mean deeply in love. They got married and had twins. Poor Tara she was a mess and Jake was going to lose it but there good now and is living a happy life.

Corey and devyn broke up for awhile and got back together and Corey had recently just asked devyn to marry him and she said yes. Devyn found out that she couldn't have a baby and it killed her basically but shes adopting in the future.

Jc found himself a girl and there together now and there happy as can be. He's married and has a child that's one now and is adorable.

Cole and Lili are together and are married with a baby on the way. Im happy for my best friend he's been there for me when I need him and when he needs me.

My dad passed away a few months ago. He died of old age but his time was up. I miss him and it's sad not having someone scream at me about my dance moves in music videos.

"Mommy help!" I was in the kitchen at me and Colby's new house and I heard little Joey running up to me. I seen Colby chasing him and he grabbed him and swooped him up in his arms making me giggle watching them.

Colby came over to me and kissed my cheek and Joey did a gagging sound pointing his finger down his throat. "Oh shut up Joey you'll be doing the same thing when your older and when you find yourself an amazing woman" Colby said.

Joey didn't say anything but crawl down hi leg and ran into the living room and came back to me and Colby with a picture of me and devyn. "That's who I wanna be with" he said making me laugh and Colby laugh too. "Not happening bubba sorry" i took the picture and took it to the living room and put it back.

I looked at the pictures that was set up around the place from when we were in a Early 20's when we were young dumb and stupid doing drug deals on how we got paid. Now I am a singer and actress and Colby has a youtube channel and makes videos at haunted places and just does dumb shit. But it's all funny. He also shares one with Sam too.

I love my life and I love my family. I'm proud for what I've accomplished. I made my dad proud and actually got a family. A loving one at that.

Damn I love my life now and I wouldn't change a thing about it.