•26•

"hi I'm kayla" I said nervously looking at his parents. "Oh sweetie you don't have to be scared around us we don't want you stressing with the baby in you" Colby's mom said making My heart dropped.

"W-what" me and Colby both said. "Don't look at me stupid the only damn reason your ass is back and showing us her is because she's pregnant" Colby's mom said as his dad laughed. "Son I did the same thing" Colby's dad said making me laugh a little.

"Welcome to the family kayla" gage said as Colby's entire family hugs me and I smiled and wanted to cry.

"I need air badly" I ran out of the house to the curb and sat on it breathing heavily.

"Kayla what happened" I heard colby pacing down the drive way to me.

"I don't wanna talk about it I'm sorry" I said sniffling "kayla please tell me what's wrong" he asked me again.

Damn he's to nice and stubborn he's not going to leave me alone.

"Seeing a whole family call me apart of there family ment a lot but it was to much for me. It makes me think of growing up with me and my dad only. I didn't have anyone else" I said as he hugged me.

"They didn't know k but it's going to be okay I promise okay" I nodded and laid my head into his chest and smiled.

He held me for a few minutes and took me back in.

We talked and had fun all night but I was feeling sore and went and laid down in Colby's old room.

"Hey k can we talk for a moment?" I sat up to seeing colbys mom and dad. Colby was with gage playing video games. "Yeah sure" I said as they walked in.

"Colby hasn't visited us in forever and he won't tell us why. we know his past and what he does or did but he just won't open up" his mom said. Shit. His dad is a cop, I'm the one he was looking for in cali.

"Colby is fi-" I got cut off with tape being put around my mouth and being knocked out with getting hit in the head.

Hey my luvs! IM BACK YAYYY!!! Sorry this chapter is small. I didn't know what to write but I promise next chapter will be longer due to the ideas I have for it. I'm back to writing and if y'all read my other book called take a chance or make a choice the second book to that will be coming out soon I promise. I'm going through a lot of editing in this book and that book to that way it doesn't confuse y'all in reading and it'll make sense. (I suck at grammer but I have so many story ideas) I'm taking requests on who I should write about or what I should right so I'm messages are always open! So I'ma leave cuz no one ever reads these I guess but byeee.
~luv yall~