•25•

A few months go by and I'm now 3 months and I have a lil bump.

Today where going to Colby's parents to tell them before I tell my dad and he trys to hurt colby.

Currently I'm with Colby at my place parking my stuff but Everytime I try to grab something he won't let me because it's "to heavy" and like it's not even 5 pounds.

I go to grab my suit case and colby takes it from me "I'll take this" colby said "for fuck sake colby I'm fine you act like everything I touch will be to heavy and it'll hurt me. It's not that heavy and you need to chill okay please" I said almost snapping.

"Yeah but this is heavy and you can't deny it" he said with a smirk because he knew he was right. "Ugh I hate when ur right sometime" I said as I crossed my arms under my boobs that I gained from being pregnant. "And I love when I see you mad for no reason" he smiles as we both go to our Uber that was outside.

We put everything in the car, got in the Uber and went to the airport.

We got on the airplane a few hours later and put our stuff where it needed to be and we got in our seats.

I listened to the music for the most of the ride and so did colby. After some time I fell asleep on his shoulder and slept for the rest of the flight.

"K wake up it's time to get off" I heard colby say as he shook me awake. "Mhm I'm wake" I sit up and rub my eyes and wake up.

We get up and grab our stuff and get out and go to our Uber. Kansas seems nice but it's all new to me I'm from California and Florida and there both so similar but so far away. Kansas just seems so county ish I can see why Colby's voice seems deep but not so much.

I look out the window and see the country side of kansas. It all seems new and nice to me. I like it so far by its looks.

I look over at Colby and see him nervously messing with his hands. "Colbs what's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me "nothing I'm fine it's just.. I never really mentioned you to my parents I told them that I broke up with Lucy and found someone new but that's it" he said as he looked nervous.

"Oh it's okay I promise. if they don't like me they don't like me, they can't do anything about the baby because it's mine and yours. were adults and we can do what we want" I said as I hold his hand and he holds mine back.

We get to his house and its so nice and simple just enough for his family to live in. A nice and simple family at that.

I looked at my stomach for a second before getting out thinking if me and Colby would be like this.

"You ready to see my parents?" He said looking at me and I looked at him and nodded and smiled. "We gotta get this over with anyways" i said as I put one of his hoodies on covering the crop top to reveal my small baby bump.

We get out grab our stuff and walk up to the door and colby knocked.

"Yo colby what's up!" I saw a guy colbys age just a little bit older open the door and hug him.

"Whoa you must be his girlfriend I'm gage his brother" gage said and gave me a welcoming hug. "I'm kayla nice to meet you too" he smiled and let us both in.

"Colby?" I heard an older womans voice saying his name and I already knew it was Colby's mom because of the tone.

"Hey mom wheres dad?" Colby asked and then his mom yelled. "Hey Frank (idk what his dad's name is sorry) Colby's here with a girl!" His mom yelled making me blush a little from what she said.

I saw what his mom looked liked and he had his mom's smile and it was adorable.

His dad walks downstairs and when I saw his dad colby has his eyes and same jaw line a little.

"Colby son your home" his dad walked over and hugged him and then his mom came over and hugged him and he hugged back and then pulled away after a moment.

"Mom dad this is Kayla my girlfriend that girl I told you guys about" he said as he pulled me close to him against his side and I wrapped an arm around his waist because of how short I am.