We were just kids when we fell in love

Heather was sitting in her bedroom fiddling with her wand when a knock sounded on the door. She sat up fixed her hair before telling whoever was at the door to come in. His platinum hair caused her stomach to do flips in her stomach. He walked in quickly and shut the door behind him. "I'm shocked it's not charmed the girls dorms." He says with a big grin. She shrugs and laughs softly.

"Maybe it's because it's normally used for older students, and they are more trusted." She says. Draco laughs and shrugs his shoulders like she did.

"Sooooo Snape told me you reported about Professor Moody. " he says sitting down at the edge of her bed. Her heart face quickens a bit before she nods.

"Yeah, well he shouldn't have done that." She says pulling her hair back and twisting it in her fingers. Draco smiles at her sweetly.

"I wanted to thank you." He says with a small tinge of pink of his pale cheeks.

"What?" She feigns shock. "The Draco Malfoy apologizing to little ole me?" She says before dramatically throwing herself back on her bed. He laughs and lays down next to her.

"Haha." He says sarcastically. They both giggle for a minute.

"So is he in trouble?" She asks after a minute of comfortable silence. He scoots up the bed further so there heads are next to each other.

"Of course not. Dumbledore says he was warned but that's all. Your father is pissed." He says with a chuckle. She frowns and reaches down nonchalantly and laces their fingers together. A blush creeping up her face.

"I'm sorry he's not doing more." She says squeezing his hand. Draco rolls onto his side and smiles at her.

"I'm not, " he says. "If it means you holding my hand like this." He finishes with a blush. Quickly before losing her small bout of confidence she leans up on her elbow and presses a soft kiss to his lips...

In the next few weeks finals came and went and it was only a matter of days before the final task for the tournament. Draco and Heather were spending most of their evenings together like back in her first year. They would meet infront of the fireplace and just chat or do homework together, flirting the way two young teens would.

Her father informed her that the only thing he could figure out on the task was that it was a maze of sorts. To be filled with strong creatures and spells. They spent a few days a week practicing disarming spells and making different potions she would be bringing with her hidden in her clothes. Of course she shared what was going on with Harry. They had also become close friends over the past few weeks. They would sit together at breakfast sometimes and chat about the tournament and who possibly entered them and the reasoning behind it. His theory was sinister and had to do with the dark lord. Heather found that ridiculous. If the dark lord was really back her father would Have said something. He used to be a death eater after all.

The night before the challenge Draco invited her to eat their dinner alone by the lake. She was afraid of getting caught but he assured her that they would be fine. They spent the evening laughing and kissing down by the water.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" He asks tucking a strand of hair that kept falling down over her eyes. She shrugs.

"A little." She leans forward and kisses his forehead. Causing him to smirk at her.

"Mother and Father will be coming to cheer you on." He says pulling back slightly. "I told mother we're going out." Heather quickly sits up straighter.

"And what did she say?" She asks nervously. Draco wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"That she seen it coming, and that she thought you were and I'm quoting here a lovely you witch." He says with a chuckle. She blushes and hides her face in her hands.

"I hope your dad feels the same way."

"Oh father adores you. I once heard him and Snape discussing you in great length. I think he likes you more than he likes me." He says laughing. Heather shakes her head.

"Your dad loves you. Even if he's not great at showing it." She says hugging him. He smiles and hugs her back.

"It's starting to get dark out, we better head back." He says as they pull away. She sighs but nods her head in agreement. They walk hand in hand back to the Slytherin common rooms and once back inside their entire house is waiting for them. They were all cheering for her when they entered the room.

"We're so excited for you!" Millicent says hugging her tightly. "I know your nervous but you have full Slytherin support." She says. Lots of murmers of agreements passes throughout the room. A few older students come up and pay her on the shoulders.

"If anyone messes with you, you let us know." One of the older girls says with a smile. Heather smirks politely and thanks everyone.

"Alright everyone, let's let her rest now, you know she needs it." Draco says pulling her off to the side. The room cheers for her one more time before everyone starts to disperse and head to their own rooms. Draco wraps his arm around her waist and leads her to her private room up the stairs. Once there he leans down to kiss her cheek. "Goodnight." He says sweetly, before turning to walk to the boys dorms. She grabs his arm quickly.

"Can you stay with me?" She asks. His eyes widen and he gives her a look of shock. "I don't mean like that." She says with a laugh. "I just meant, could you hold me till I fall asleep? I'm so nervous and I could really use some cuddles." She says with a deep blush. Draco smirks before nodding his head.

"Yeah, I can do that." He says a blush on his own face.

They found their selves cuddled up in the middle of her bed with him on his back and her with her head on his chest. Both fully dressed in there robes. He lightly stroked her hair until they both drifted off to sleep.