The Malfoys

Lucius Malfoy had a pale, distinguished face, with pale blond hair and stunning grey eyes. Heather couldn't help but marvel up at the tall, stunning wizard infront of her. He smiled down at her. "You must be Heather, your father has told me so much about you." Lucius says bending down so he was on her level. The little girl giggled and blushed. Snape taps her shoulder gently.

"Manners darling." He says quietly. She smiles at Mr. Malfoy before saying 'yes sir.' He smiles again before standing up and addressing Severus.

"Hello my friend." Lucius says softly, leaning forward and side hugging Snape. "Your looking well." Snape and Lucius exchange pleasantries for a few moments before a y'all slender woman opens the door. She has black and white hair and very pale skin. She smiles briefly at the young witch before turning to her husband and Snape.

"Why don't we all go in, our house elf's have prepared a lovely dinner for us all." She says sweetly. "Plus Draco is dying to meet you." She says addressing Heather. The little girl smiles brightly and looks to her dad for permission. He nods his head.

"Go ahead darling, we will be right behind you." He says to her. Mr. Malfoy smiles at her as well, as she follows Mrs. Malfoy inside. The inside of the manor is immaculate. Tall, white walls with snake carvings all along the door frame. Mrs. malfoy reaches down and grabs her hand leading her throughout the massive Manor.

"This way darling." She says as her heels click on the marble floors. Heather follows behind quickly, gripping the woman's hand tightly. They open into a large dining room with a low hanging chandelier over the table. A boy around her age sits straight at a chair in the the middle of the table. His hair is the same platinum blonde as Mr.Malfoys. He has a smile on his face as he notices the little red head. "Heather this is my son Draco," Mrs. Malfoy says as she brings her right up to Draco. He smiles and reaches his hand out to shake her hand. "Draco darling, this is Professor Snapes daughter Heather. " she finishes. Heather shakes dracos hand and blushes a deep crimson. She wasn't sure why she was feeling so shy all of the sudden. Maybe it was because she had never really been around anyone besides her father and grandma.

Draco stood up and pulled the chair next to him out for her to sit down on. "Thank you." Her small voice says as she sits down. Draco nods his head and smirks at his mother. Almost as if to say 'see mother I'm on my best behavior.' Mrs. malfoy laughs lightly and nods her bead back at him.

"I hope your hungry my dears. Dobby and Lippy have prepared quite the feast for us all. " Mrs.Malfoy says as she takes her seat at the one end of the table. It's not but a few moments later that Lucius and Snape make there way into the dining room. Lucius take a a seat at the head of the table and Snape sits across from Heather. He gives her a small smile.

Mr. malfoy snaps his fingers alerting the house elf's that it's time to bring in their food. The two elf's quickly come into the room carrying arms full of trays of different foods. Heather smiles and claps her hands in excitement. Mr. malfoy sends her a small wink and smiles. Snape playfully glares at her. While the adults talk casually Draco leans over and starts to talk to Heather.

"Have you played quidditch yet?" He asks her excitedly. She looks up at him confused.

"I don't know what that is." She says softly taking a bite off her plate. Draco cocks an eyebrow at her in shock. She can't help but notice just how grey his eyes are. It was something she had never seen before.

"How are you a wizard and not know about quidditch?" He asks puzzled. She shakes her head.

"Mostly my nana teaches me magic, or my dad teaches me potions. They want me prepared for school next year." She finished. Draco playfully rolls his eyes and then to his father.

"Father, may I take Heather to see our quidditch field?" He asks with a large smile. Lucius looks towards Severus to see what he thinks. Snape just simply shrugs his shoulders and nods his head.

"That would be fine Draco, just keep an eye On her." Lucius says. Draco nods his bead and stands up quickly, grabbing onto heathers hand and pulling her up out of her chair.

"Come on lets go!" He says as he pulls her from the room. The two of them both giggle with childish laughter as they run down the hallway. He pulls her from hallway to hallway until they make it to a back door. Draco laughs as he pulls her out into the backyard. "There it is." He says as he points off in the distance to a very tall looking field. Heathers eyes sparkle in wonder as they draw closer to the field. "So I'm assuming if you haven't heard of quidditch then you've never flown a broom?" He asks her as they step on to the field. She quickly shakes her head no and blushes down at the ground. Draco lets go of her hand and steps over to a cabinet to the side of the field. He pulls out a broom stick and walks back over to her.

Draco hands the broom to her and smiles. The second heather grabs it she feels a pull towards it. "Ooooh" she says as she climbs onto it. Draco stares at her for a moment before showing her the correct way to stand over it.

"Don't be embarrassed," he says as he helps show her the correct way to stand. "We just learned how to properly do it at school." He says a blush himself.

"So is quidditch a game?" She asks as he steps back. Draco nods his head.

"Yes. And at school we have house teams. It's a huge honor to be on it." He says grinning at her.

"Are you on your house team?" She asks sweetly trying to push off the ground. It only takes a few seconds before she's hovering in the air.

"No, we aren't allowed to try out until year two." Draco says admiring how well she's doing. "Do you think you can go higher?" He asks her suddenly. Heather lifts the end of the broom up in hopes of going higher. It works and she shoots off into the air. She lets out a squeal of delight as she raises higher and higher into the air. So high in fact that she realizes she can no longer hear Draco, and he never told her how to get down. The more her fear starts to seep in the more erratic the broom becomes. It twists and flips through the air and suddenly she's falling. As she's plummeting towards the ground she sees Dracos look of horror on his face. She closes her eyes as she awaits the painful thump she knows is coming. But, it doesn't come. Instead she's met with arms. She opens her eyes and blinks rapidly as she looks into Mr. Malfoys grey eyes. He smiles at her before glaring at Draco.

"Are you alright?" He asks her as he lets her down. She nods her head and looks at the ground sheepishly. "I think your father is ready to go sweetie." He says to her. She smiles sheepishly.

"Thank you mr. malfoy." She says as she curtsies. "It was nice netting you Draco." She says to a very sheepish looking Draco. He nods his head as she walks off to find her father.