The second Task

Heather sat at the breakfast table white as a ghost. She was so nervous about what was to come. Draco sat next to her and tried to get her mind off of it.

"Your gonna do great. Fathers and
Mother are coming to cheer you on. Plus I'll be in the stands screaming for you." He says leaning forward And kissing her cheek. She blushes and nods her head.

"Please tell them thank you for me, but I hope I don't disappoint anyone." She says softly. Draco grins.

"Your a Slytherin. Not possible." Draco says nudging her. She smiles at him before looking around.

"Have you seen James? He was supposed to meet me at breakfast and walk down with us." Draco glances around the room and then shrugs.

"No actually, I haven't seen him since yesterday. " Draco says. She takes another drink of her water before standing up.

"Okay I can't eat anymore. I need to head down to the black lake before I lose my nerve." Draco nods before standing up with her.

Right outside the great hall stood her father. A nervous scowl on his face. His scowl dissipating as his daughter walks towards him. He envelops her in a big hug before nodding his head at Draco. "Are you ready?" He asks as he pulls away from her hug. She nods her head. "Your father owled me last night, informing me that they were coming to cheer Heather on. Why don't you come with us down to the docks so we can find your parents together." Snape says to Draco. Both heather and Draco stare at him in disbelief for a moment.

"Thank you Professor." He says with a grin. Snape nods his head before quickly turning and starting off towards the front door. Heather turns to take one more look for James before following behind her father. Draco and her holding hands while they walk in an anxious silence. She was in her champion jacket. It read Hogwarts at the top and Snape along the bottom. It was green and underneath she wore a green and silver one piece swimsuit. Very small running Pansy over top. She was shivering but if she was being honest it wasn't the cold air, it was the nerves.

"Your gonna do great." He whispers when the docks are right in front of them. Draco notices that she's visibly shaking. As they make there way to the stands Draco kisses her head briefly before turning to talk off towards his parents and Snape follows her to the champion platform.

"I have your potion.." he says in a low voice. "When the cannon goes off I want you to add the hair and drink the entire potion. That should give you about an hour." He says handing her a small flask. Dumbledore gives her a sad smile as she approaches the group of champions. Victor stares at her with an amused expression. And fluer completely ignores her. Cedric looks nervous and just nods in her direction and Harry walks over with Professor Moody on his tail. Harry gives her a quick hug before they turn to face Dumbledore.

"Welcome everyone to the second task. Last night something special was taken from each of the five champions.these five items one from each champion now lie on the bottom of the black lake. To win each champion must go down  and find there item. Simple enough." Dumbledores voice starts to boom. All the champions start to take off their jackets and get into place so she quickly peels off her jacket and hands it to her dad. He leans forward and kisses her forehead giving her a wink. From besides her she watches Moody shove gillyweed inside Harry's mouth and she smiles. Good, he took her advice. She quickly pops open the small flask of polyjuice potion and drops in the small hair her father gave her. She downed the whole mixture quickly and instantly regretted it. "They will have one hour to do so! And one hour alone. After that no magic will save them. " Dumbledores voice continues on. Her features slowly start to change and she finds it harder to breath.
"At the sound of the cannon.." Dumbledore tried to finish, but once again Argus Filch sets it off to early and 3/5 champions dove in. She steals one more glance at her father before Sean diving into the lake.