Port Key

Two Years Later

Heathers eyelids snap open at the sound of oncoming footsteps startling her awake. She grab her wand from underneath her pillow and looks around her bedroom. "Lumos" she whispers sending a small light from the tip of her wand. Her fathers face looms down at her suddenly. He looks almost relived that she's awake.

"You need to get up, The Malfoys are expecting us any minute now." He speaks softly reaching down and stroking the red hair out of her eyes. A few weeks ago Heather had taken the pleasure in changing her appearance slightly. She had brewed a beauty potion on her already red hair to a much brighter shade , an unnatural fire red. Severus was furious at her of course but She felt it was time for a change. Heather nods her head at her father before sitting up and climbing out of the tall black bed. How could She forget what today was? Mr. Malfoy had gotten them tickets to the 422nd World Cup. Courtesy of the ministers himself. She found herself blushing like mad at the idea of seeing Draco again. There was something about him that gave her butterfly's. Heathers eyes dart to the corner of her bedroom at her outfit laid out for her. Tight blue jeans and a bright green long sleeve shirt that stuck tightly to her curves. She was hoping to make a statement that she was no longer the shy little Slytherin girl and would hopefully, finally be catching a certain blonde boys attention.

Heather quickly dressed herself and raced down stairs to meet her dad. He was standing by the door impatiently tapping his foot. "Ready then?" He asks the second her face came into view. She nods her head and follows him out of the house. The pair walk in silence up and into the Forrest near their house. She knew that they were to be using a portkey. A magical item enchanted to bring them to their location.

"What are we looking for?" She asks quietly as the sun starts to rise. Severus pauses to smile down at his inquisitive daughter.

"I'm told it's a muggle item, known as a dream catcher.  It seems the ministry allowed Mr. Weasley to decide what and where portkeys would be placed this year." Her father says annoyed. She nods her head it was best not to talk about the weasleys.. or Harry Potter. Her father seemed to have a short temper when it came for them. It didn't take them but. A few minutes to find the dream catcher hanging from a tree. It twinkled slightly being the only indication to the magical properties of it. Her father grabbed ahold quickly and made sure she did as well before a quick snap noise rings in her ears.

The sensation was completely uncomfortable, almost gastly. She felt instantly nauseous as she plummeted towards the ground, but before she could hit she was caught by a pair of strong arms. She opened her eyes and looked into a pair of steely grey. Mr. Malfoy smiles down at her. "Not to worry, I've got you." He says as he lowers her down softly. Heather can't help but to blush as she watches her father send a slight glare at Mr.Malfoy.  Lucius smiles back at Severus as he lets her go. "Your late" Mr. Malfoy says reaching out to shake Severus's hand.

"Yes, well I had no idea what a dream catcher was." Her father said rolling his eyes.

"Ah, yes. It was such a shame when Fudge announced he was allowing Arthur to pick the portkeys this year. We came via brooms ourselves. Although I must admit I cannot wait until Draco turns 17 and can apparate. Itll make things much easier." Snape glances at Heather and nods his head.

"So where is young Draco?" He asks casually. Lucius turns and points his cane towards a cluster of very lavish tents in the distance.

"He's at the tents with a few of his classmates. Your welcome to join them if you'd like." He says turning to Heather. Heather nervously twists her hair in her fingertips and glances at her father.

"Why don't you go ahead, Lucius and I have some important matters to discuss." Severus says leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

Heather curtsies briefly to both her father and Mr. Malfoy before making her way towards where he had previously been pointing. Along the way we're rows upon rows of tents. Some extremely small and others rather lavishly. She herself had never been inside of one herself.