Hogsmeade

The familiar face of her best friend stood outside the Castle with a big grin on his face. His hair was no longer blue but back to a natural blonde. He wasn't wearing his normal Ravenclaw robes because now that they were in their third year they were allowed to wear normal clothing outside of class. James was wearing a bright orange long sleeve shirt and blue jeans, sporting a pair of black and blue converse. "There she is!" James voice rings out as she runs and hugs him. They both chuckle as she knocks him to the ground. Heather herself was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight green shirt that showed just an little to much cleavage. Her hair was teased up a little as she had noticed some muggles styling it this way back home. "I love the red hair. It suits you." He says as he helps hold her up. She laughs and lightly shoves him.

"I must admit I wasn't expecting blonde!" She says tousling his hair. He makes an adorable pouty face.

"Admit it, you think I'm cute." He says sheepishly flashing her a dazzling white smile. She winks at him and grins

"It's perfect." She states as he wraps his arm around her waist. A moment later she spotted Draco walking out onto the lawn of the castle with Blaise at his side and Pansy trailing behind him. James lightly nudges her and points in that direction. "Oh shush." She giggles.

"Attention third year students. You must turn in  your signed permission slips before you can leave the castle grounds." Professor McGonagall says from the front. Heather and James make their way to the back of the forming line. It didn't take long for the line to turn in their permission slips and then they were on their treck down to Hogsmeade. James and Heather locked arms and talked about their summers.

"You kisses him?" James asks shock all over his features. She quickly shushed him and glanced around making sure no one was listening. She nodded her head.

"Yeah, but we never had the chance to talk about it and apparently he really is with Pansy because she never leaves him alone." She says rolling her eyes. James laughs and casually links there hands together. This slightly startled heather and she finds herself blushing.

"So where do you want to go first?" James asks as they make their way into the town. Heather shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm up for anything." She says. Up ahead she spots Harry, Ron and Hermione going into the three broomsticks and she tilts her head.

"You know, I'm actually shocked you don't fancy Harry. Everyone else does." James says smugly. Heather shakes her head no.

"No, not my type.. but there is something about him. I can't really explain it. It's not like an attraction per say but more of a pull. Like I want to be friends with him, but we all know Gryffindors don't really like Slytherin." She says shrugging her shoulders. She glances around at all the different shops and smiles. "How about Honeydukes?" She asks suddenly. "I'm always in the mood for candy." She says giggling.

James leads the way to the door and briefly lest go of her hand to open the door. It was like  a candy factory. There were walls and walls full of goodies and the room was a bright pink color. Her and James split ways to go browse for themselves and agree to meet up in an hour for lunch at the three broomsticks. She picks up a few chocolate frogs, some Bertie botts every flavors beans and exploding bon bons. It had only taken her ten minutes so she decided to go check out another shop while she waited. From the outside they all looked rather busy so she made her way over to the shrieking shack. Her father had told her all about how the golden trio had followed serial killer serious black into the shack last year and she was rather curious as to what it looked like inside.

She made her way to the edge of the town where the fence separated her from the shack and started to slowly climb over. "Surely your not doing what I think your doing." A voice said from behind her. She quickly let go of the fence and turned around. Draco stood there with a shit eating grin on his face.

"There's no rule against it.." she says slowly looking around him to see if anyone else was there. "Where's Pansy?" She asks laughing lightly. Draco rolls his eyes.

"I gave her the slip.." he says walking closer to her. "Now, even tho it's not a rule I'm sure your father would be displeased if I allowed you to go alone." Heather blushes and shrugs.

"Then come with me." She says softly.

"There you are!" Pansys voice calls from behind them. Draco actually groans before turning to address her.

"I seen little miss adventurous over here by herself and thought I'd join her. Why don't you go back to the three broomsticks and I'll join you shortly." Draco says to Pansy. Pansys rolls her eyes and strolls forward wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Nonsense. I'm sure she can manage on her own. She's a Snape after all." Pansy says laughing. Heather rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Your right. I'll be fine on my own. See you later Draco." She says before turning and walking towards the three broomsticks where she was to meet James. She could vaguely hear Draco snapping at Pansy behind her as she walked away.

Inside the three broomsticks she seated herself at a table towards the back of the room. James wasn't there yet so she went ahead and ordered herself a butter beer. She was sipping on her drink when Blaise came stalking over next to her. "Drinking alone? What a shame." He says sitting down next to her.

"I'm just waiting on a friend." Blaise lifts an eyebrow and grins.

"Well why don't you enjoy my company while you wait." He says reaching forward and grabbing her drink. He pulls it up and takes a sip of it. She scoffs slightly and then giggles as he pulls back with a foam mustache. It takes just a moment before James is walking up to the table.

"Good afternoon Zabini. Nice mustache." James says cheekily. Blaise rolls his eyes and uses the back of his hand to wipe it off.