Yule Ball

Her dress was long and green. It had one shoulder and was maid from a satin material. Black sequins made a beautiful design over the chest down to the hip, and she worse beautiful black heels to match. She wore the silver ring her dad had given her for her birthday. It held a beautiful green stone and she added the necklace that Draco gave her for Christmas that first year. She used magic to curl her beautiful fire red hair in ringlets down her back and topped the look off with a black snake arm band. She looked like a Slytherin. It made her smile. She actually felt rather beautiful if she was being honest.

She quickly made her way upstairs from the bottom of the dungeons to meet Harry outside the potions classroom. He was standing there with a big smile on his face. "You look beautiful." He says immediately making her smile. She gives him. A quick hug before taking in his dress robes. He looked rather dapper.

"You look handsome yourself Harry." She says softly. He blushes and holds his arm out for her.

"Shall we?" He asks. She nods her head and follows him towards the great hall.

"So are Ron and Hermione going together?" She asks sweetly. Harry nods his head yes and  she smiles. "Good." She says again.

They were stopped before entering the great hall by Professor McGonagall. "Are you and Miss. Snape ready Potter?" She asks casually.

"Ready for what?" He asks confused. Her eyebrows lift.

"All the triwizard champions must lead the ball in a dance.. surely I told you that?" She says casually. Harry frantically shakes his head no and McGonagall giggles. "Well now you know. " she says pointing towards the other victors and their dates. Harry gives cho a wistful look and Heather smiles at him.

"Why didn't you ask her?" She asks softly. Harry looks at her and shakes his head.

"I was too late to ask." He says shrugging. "But I'm happy you said yes." He said turning to face her.

"I'm nobody's first choice Harry. And I'm okay with that." She says sadly. Harry stares at her for a hard minute until the music starts and they are ushered into the room. He would comment on that later. The four champions, well five including herself stood in a circle and started to dance with their respective partners. Harry and herself were laughing as he spun her around the floor. As he dipped her down she caught side of a scowling Draco with an angry looking Pansy hanging off of his arm. She smiled to herself and as the dance ended her and Harry smiled to one another.

"Want to get a drink?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah sure!" She says.

"I'm going to find Ron aNd Hermione and then I'll be back." He says. She smiles and makes her way towards James and his date. James looked so handsome in his black and blue dress robes. He matched Lunas blue sparkley dress.

"There she is!" James says pulling her into a hug. "You look beautiful." He kisses her cheek and turns to Luna. "Luna this is Heather Snape, and Heather is Luna Lovegood. She's in our year." He introduces. Of course they've had classes together before but they have never spoken.

"Nice to officially meet you." Heather says. Lina smiles and does an awkward Curtsy. "It's crazy we've never talked before." Heather says returning a quick peck to James cheek.

"Most people find me a bit odd. Most people refer to me as Loony Lovegood." Luna says shrugging like it didn't bother her. Heather and James both gape at her.

"Well, I would never call you that." Heather says casually. Luna smiles.

"Oh I know. Would you like to dance James?" She asks casually. James smiles at Heather.