Elegance

Draco had brought them back to Malfoy Manor and Narcissa was only to happy to take care of her until her dad could come pick her up. Malfoy Manor was just as she had remembered. It was like Hogwarts. Big and beautiful and so mysterious.

"Have you two been drinking?" Narcissa asks as Draco and Heather both stumble around. She frowns and looks down at the ground.

"Please don't tell my dad.." she whispers. Draco looks pleadingly at his mom.

"Please mom. It was my fault. I snuck dads whiskey and convinced her to drink with while dad and Snape were out of tent talking." He says standing up straight. "I'll take full responsibility just please don't tell her dad." He says. Narcissas eyes soften.

"I won't. Why don't you help her up to the guest room and she can sleep it off. Then you go to your room and sleep as well. I'll tell your dad that you were exhausted from the event and you both fell asleep. Now, hurry along, we have no idea how long until they are back." She says smiling between the two of them. They both let out sighs of relief and turn quickly to leave the room. Draco wraps an arm around her waist and leads her up the staircase. He takes her down another hallway and to one of the guest rooms.

"There's a bathroom off the room if you want to bathe. Just leave your first clothes on the floor and The house elves will wash them for you. There's always spare robes in the closet. " Draco says softly as he opens the door for her. She smiles weakly at him and quickly before she loses her courage kisses him softly on the lips.

"Thank you Draco.." she says before quickly turning and shutting the door.

When heather awoke the next morning there was a beautiful green dress folded at the bottom of her bed with a clean pair of underware and some small heels. She smiled to herself and dressed quickly. If she were being honest she had never had the chance to wear such fine clothing before. The Malfoys were obviously very wealthy and lavished in it. She found herself standing in front of a full length mirror and analyzing her appearance. Her hair was slightly Curley from falls asleep with wet hair, but her pale skin looked so smooth and almost shiny. The enchantment from the malfoy bathroom must have had exfoliating magic inside. She smiles at how pretty she looked in the dress. It snugged her curves and made her look older. She slipped on the small heels and took a deep breath. She was rather excited to see Draco this morning and see if he would be interested in kissing her again. The butterfly's in her stomach almost making her float off the floor. She quietly presses the door to her room open and walks out slowly. 'Shite.' She thinks suddenly. 'I don't remember how to get downstairs.' She glances from left to right at the long hallway stretched both ways and sighs. She tries to think really hard about which way they had came and decided to go left.

After a few minutes of roaming around she hears someone clearing their throat from behind her. She jumps and turns around quickly.
"Lost my dear?" Narcissa asks softly. Heather nods her head embarrassed.

"Sorry ma'am, I don't remember how to get back downstairs." Heather flushes a deep crimson red.

"Understandable, our home is rather large. Your father is downstairs waiting for you, why don't you follow me." She says tilting her head the opposite direction. Embarrassed heather nods her head and quickly follows behind the older, elegant witch.

"Is Draco downstairs As well?" She finds herself asking. From behind Narcissa she can't see the smirk ghosting the woman's lips.

"No darling, Draco is with his tutor this morning. " she says as they round the corner and come face to face with the elegant staircase. She can see from the top that her father is standing at the bottom in a deep discussion with Lucius Malfoy. Her father senses her immediately and glances up at her with a look of relief.

"There she is." Her father says smiling. "I was worried with the circumstances of last night." He says as she walks closer towards him. Severus lightly grabs ahold of her upper arm and pulls her into a hug.

"Nonsense friend, she was with Draco. " Lucius says smiling at her. "He would have protected her had she needed it." He drawls winking at her. Severus glares at his friend but nods his head.

"I'm sure he would have.." Severus says lightly. "But we must be going, we need to get home and get her ready for the upcoming school year." Her dad says pulling her towards the door. Malfoy nods his head slowly.

"Yes well, it was good to see you again darling. Your always welcome here." Lucius says as they make there way out the front door. Heather smiles and nods her head in thanks and before she knows what's happening her father is apparating themselves home.