❤️Chapter Thirty Four❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️
As I was about to walk towards her the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it before James walked inside yelling "where is she? Tell me where is she? I have come to take her."
"Stop it James. She will not go with you. She has made her decision" I replied him.
"Who are you to tell that? She is my wife and she has no right to run away like that. I own her" he grabbed my collar and said.
I couldn't stop myself laughing out loud hearing him "What do you mean own her? She is not a property to be owned James. She is a human. She deserves to be free and take her own decision."
"As long as she is my wife she don't own any such right..." he said and pushed me.
He looked around and saw Lisa standing at the balcony. He rushed towards her. I ran after him.
"Who gave you the right to walk away from me?" James pulled Lisa back and was about to slap her but Lisa held his wrist and stopped him.
She pushed him back and said "I am no longer your wife. It would be good if you had tried to win my heart James. But you didn't you don't deserve me go away."
James got shocked hearing her "you really can talk?"
'Yes, I can. Why feeling sad that you no longer scorn me in the name of dumb? I can talk James and I now can fight for my rights" she said proudly.
"I am telling you come with me or else I have many other ways to take you with me" he tried to grip her again.
I walked towards him and pushed him aside. I stood in front of Lisa and said "You heard her decision. Now get out of my house."
"I am not going anywhere without her" James tried to reach Lisa but I blocked his way standing still.
"Lisa... come with me" he somehow was able to grip her wrist. But I held his hand not letting him to go.
Suddenly he pulled Lisa with all his force towards him and pushed me off the balcony. I fall down the balcony watching Lisa looking down at me and hearing her scream "Steven...."
My body landed hard on the ground and when it came in contact with the ground I heard the breaking of my body part. I sensed shiver pain on my body and soon smelled blood. Blood started to flow from my head, mouth and nose. My eyes were growing blur.
"James... James..." I was hearing someone calling out my name. I tried to see the person but was not able to.
Soon I felt someone picking me up and heard "no, no, no Steven no..."
"Lisa... Lisa... is that you?" I stammered trying to see the person's face.
"Yes, Yes Steven it's me your Lisa..." she said in broken voice.
Trying hard finally I was able to see her with my blur eyes. I lifted my hand and kept it on her cheeks.
"Lisa remember always stand for yourself. This life separated us but my heart will always love you for eternal, my soul will always yearn for your love and in another life I will make you mine..."
"Steven, no, no, no you cannot die..." I heard her quivering voice. I then felt her lips on mine. It was our first kiss probably the last one as well. Feeling her lips on mine I closed my eyes and saw stars falling one after another and everything went blank.
❤️❤️❤️❤️