❤️Chapter Twelve❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Are you angry with me? I am sorry..." returning my cell phone she asked.
"No..." I said taking back my phone.
She glanced at me with her bright smile. I really didn't wanted to do anything offensive but each time I saw her smile it totally rejuvenated my soul and made me fall more in love with her. I was afraid that one day a day would come when I would love her so deeply that it would be hard for me to handle myself for staying away from her. And the saddest part was it was definitely going to happen when she would be taken back by her husband and I would be left all alone again.
I withdrew my gaze away from her and looked sideways. After minute of silence I spoke out "I need to get back to my apartment."
"Why?" her tone was filled with disappointment.
"I need to take shower and change. See since yesterday I am roaming in this cloth" I replied showing my clothes on my body.
"Fine..." she said and walked downstairs.
"Lisa..." I called her out.
She lifted her head and looked at me before I said "don't stay in block B waiting for me if I am late you should come back and wait me here. Okay?"
She just nodded her head up and down and left.
I stood there for a while and left for my apartment. Whole way I thought about her and that smile with the dimples on her cheeks. I was doing it again. Thinking about her and getting lost in her. All this time I had made a schedule that I would only think about her in the morning and in the evening but not on day. I used to keep my schedule pack that I wouldn't get a chance to think about her.
Now her arrival has somersault everything. I am not able to concentrate on any of my works. I am just onto her thoughts.
[******]
"This place is really amazing" she said spinning around standing on the centre of the basketball court. Morning sunlight was falling on our face slowly. I couldn't believe it was really happening. She was standing right beside me this early morning.
"You like it?" I asked.
"Yes, who would have thought that a rehabilitation centre would be this advanced" she said walking towards the bench and sat on it.
Sitting beside her I said "Yeah, I have been to worst rehabilitation centre in my life. So when I came out I made up my mind to construct a rehabilitation centre which would treat patients in such a way that, they would take up healthy habit and would never go back to take drugs. In my opinion forcing one to not take drugs is not an actual care of addiction.
Actual care is making the addiction totally go out of the mind of patients and make them realize that their life is worth doing many other things rather than dozing around in addiction searching for bliss. Make your life meaningful to live. I am sure you will find more bliss on it than taking drugs."
She stared at me for a while not even blinking her eyes "You have been to rehabilitation centre before?"
"Yeah" I nodded.
Slowly blinking her eyes she said "aren't you going to tell me about that?"
"Well I was trapped in drug addiction few years ago for which I went to rehabilitation centre for six months."
"You were not sent like me but went by yourself" she was surprised.
"Yeah because I found someone for whom I wanted to change..." I said taking deep breath.
"Really?" she asked faintly.
I felt awkward silence between us for a while. So sighing deep I turned towards her and said "actually it was a girl whom I loved for long time and wanted to..."
Suddenly she got up I was so shocked without giving me a chance to ask her anything she ran.
"Lisa..." I called out but she didn't stopped. When I ran after her I saw her hugging someone. I stood still and watched her standing few meters away.
Arvin came towards me and said "I had selected a girl as receptionist. There she is..." he pointed at the girl who was talking with Lisa.
I walked towards them and Arvin introduced me to her "Jessica he is our boss Mr. Powel."
"Good morning sir" she said tucking her hair behind her ear.
"You two know each other?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Yeah..." she nodded and got interrupted by Lisa "we are best friend Steven. Can you believe this after so long we met? I am so happy."
I could clearly figure out how happy Lisa was seeing her excitement and that big smile on her face.
"Seems, like you have a company now, I am finally free" I said though I didn't want to leave her.
"In your dreams I am not leaving your side. Probably not in this life" said Lisa with sinister smile on her face for which I rolled my eyes.
"Come I will so you around" said Arvin to Jessica but I stopped him "No, I will show her around you go and deal with other things."
Arvin nodded and left. Together with Lisa and Jessica I walked towards block B.
❤️❤️❤️❤️