❤️Chapter Five❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Whole way to my office I thought about her, no matter how hard I tried but I was not able to divert my mind away from her thoughts. So many questions crossed my mind "why she is addicted to medicine? Why did she rest her head on my shoulder? Does she remember me? After all this time why did she ended up in my center? Is it some kind of signal from God to make her mine?" So many questions but answers to these questions were unknown.
I parked my car outside the company and sat on the car for long time. I was so lost in her thought that I jolted when someone knocked on the window. As I glanced at the window I saw Baca my secretary standing outside the car. I got out of the car.
"Good morning, sir. Is everything alright?" she asked.
"Morning..." I replied hesitantly walking inside.
"You seem stressed. Is there anything I can help?" she asked following me behind.
"I am fine. Just get me my coffee" I said and got on the lift.
"Sure, I will be at your office in a minute" she said and walked towards cafeteria.
I absently walked towards my office not greeting back my staff which I usually used to do. As soon as I was inside my office I plonked on my chair and turned it around, towards the picture window which had the view of city.
The view which gave me so much positive vibes and let my heart to ease was now not enough to calm my heart down. I was in same place; same time with same view ahead of me but the person sitting here was entirely different.
He was not the person who took deep breath and got lost in his work right after he entered the office like any other day. He was not the person who didn't give his past any chance to hit his emotional spot inside his office. But now he was so lost in reveries that only knock on his door made him land back to his office.
"Come in" I said and turned my chair towards my desk.
Baca entered holding the cup carefully on her hand. "I brought you your coffee just the way you like black and strong" she said keeping it on my table.
"Thank you" I said staring at the coffee cup.
"Is there anything else?" asked Baca.
"No, you can leave" I said turning the file on my desk.
"Are you sure you don't ..."
"Will you please stop irritating me and leave?" I said in cold tone which made Baca instantly turn around and leave in hesitant manner.
I glanced at the coffee she brought for some time and turned my chair back to the window and continued looking at the view. I didn't want to work anymore. I just want to run back to her and hug her tight. I didn't want to lose this chance like the last time. I really, really wanted to make her mine in this life. A life which had everything except her but sadly that is not possible at all as she is wife of someone else now.
"Sir Clients are here"
The sudden voice of Mandy startled me. I turned towards him with my furious expression but before I could say anything he hurriedly spoke out "I... I knocked twice but you didn't give any respond so I thought to come in. As it is urgent Clients are desperately waiting you at the conference hall."
"I.... I don't want to attend this meeting" I said feeling irritated.
He glanced at me with concern in his eyes and asked "Is everything alright? Baca was saying you didn't seem good today. You look lost."
Rubbing my temples I said "I am just having a headache."
"I can help to deal with the Clients sir. You just be present there otherwise they might think that we are taking them lightly and didn't want the deal with them" he said trying to persuade me.
I thought for a while and nodded.
❤️❤️❤️❤️