40

A/N: NEKWJNSDO i got my nails
done ... and like honestly they're so
cute and i'm fully happy BUTTT typing on my mac is a pain in the ass 😭😭

Y/n POV

I woke up this morning and Tsukki wasn't next to me. I just thought he went home to get ready for school. I took a shower and changed into my uniform. When I headed downstairs I heard my brother talking.

"Tsukki I didn't know you liked dinosaurs!!" Riku said.

"I have many figurines and games. I can let you borrow some." Tsukki said. I walked into the kitchen to notice Tsukki and my brother eating some cereal.

"Good morning Y/n!!" Riku said. I smiled.

"Good morning Riku." I walked over to Tsukki and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning Tsukki." I said.

"Mommy is already at work so my friend's mom is picking me up to go to school." Riku said.

"Oh okay!! Study hard." I said. He nodded and headed out the door. I sighed. I grabbed Riku's bowl and put it in the sink. I looked over at Tsukki and he was on his phone. I grabbed an apple and started eating it.

"Y/n... We should head to school. I already skipped morning practice." Tsukki said.

"Okay let go." I said. I grabbed my stuff and started heading to school. I was holding hands with Tsukki. When we got there Morning practice just finished. I saw the entire team outside the gym. They stared at us.

"What the-" Kageyama said.

"Tsukki where were you?" Daichi said. He then noticed us holding hands. "Never mind." He said.

"Y/N YOU'RE BACK TOGETHER??" Yachi said. I nodded.

"Whoa that's great Y/n" Kiyoko said hugging me. Hinata then grabbed me away from Tsukki.

"Y/n... You better be extra careful. My friend in my class told me they-" He whispered and then he got cut off by Tsukki.

"Shut up." Tsukki said. Tsukki then grabbed my hands again. He then said sorry for not being at practice and we walked to our class. Yamaguchi and Yachi behind us. School was relatively normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except for the fact my Tokyo boys have been blowing up my phone about Tsukishima.

Kenma: Y/N ITS OFFICIAL?!?

Akaashi: SUGA CALLED ME FREAKING OUT.

Yaku: He called me too... He was FREAKING OUT.

Kuroo: Huh

Bokuto: what's official?

Lev: ??

Akaashi: Y/n and Tsukki are back together.

Me: Calm down... I'm in the middle of class.

Kenma: Why didn't you text me?

Me: I didn't have the time to... It sorta just happened.

Bokuto: jksdvkjasbkjvb

Kuroo: jeflwflwrbg

Lev: Congratulations Y/n!!

Me: Thank you Lev!!

As much as I love my Tokyo boys... They can be a little much. When the bell for school being over rang I quickly got up and left. I've been so used to avoiding Yachi and leaving right away so I don't go to practice. And then I remembered I'm going to practice today. I stopped walking and looked back. I saw Yachi, Yamaguchi and Tsukki walking towards me.

"Sorry force of habit." I said. Tsukki laughed.

"You're such a dork Y/n." He said while ruffling my hair. Yachi nodded. I glared at her.

"Yachi, why are you taking his side?" I said.

"Cause he's not wrong... You're a dork." She said giggling. Yamaguchi put his arm around her.

"Well isn't this great... All four of us, walking to the gym. I couldn't ask for anything more." Yamaguchi said. I smiled. I've missed this. When we got there no one was there. It was just us four. And then outta nowhere everyone came out from the closet.

"CONGRATS Y/N AND TSUKKI." Everyone said. I jumped. They're so extra it's not that big of a deal.

"You guys are so extra." I said while giggling.

"I've missed your real smile Y/n." Suga said, hugging me.

"Me too!!" Hinata said.

"Was all of this really necessary?" Tsukishima said.

"Yes..." Yamaguchi said. Tsukishima laughed. Everyone looked at him confused. He looked over at me... I looked at him and blushed.

"Y/n... Mark my words." Tsukki paused and held my hands. "I'm gonna marry you one day." I froze. I then shoved him away from me.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." I said rolling my eyes. Everyone just stared at us. I awkwardly laughed.

"Don't we need to practice?" Kiyoko asked.

"Oh right.. EVERYONE START STRETCHING." Daichi said. I've missed these dorks.