44

A/N: stan saiki
6 years later

Studying in Tokyo while having a clothing brand on the side is stressful. I've decided to get my masters degree in business. I wanted my brand to be successful. Yachi and I have decided to collaborate on a new launch since she owns a design company so we decided to have some coffee to discuss ideas.

"Y/n!!" Yachi said while running up to me and hugging me.

"Hey Yachi!!" I said. We sat down at a table and I took out my laptop. "How is my little nephew doing?" I asked.

"He's doing wonderful!! I can't believe he's already turning 2 years old. Time really does fly." She said. "I can't believe the last time we saw each other was at Kageyama and Hinata's wedding." She said. I nodded.

"I know it's crazy... Everyone is getting engaged or getting married. Akaashi and Bokuto's 4 year wedding anniversary is next week. Kuroo and Kenma are adopting a child. Life is getting insane." I said while sipping my coffee.

"Kiyoko is pregnant with her 2nd child!!" Yachi said.

"Yeah she told me a couple days ago. Everyone really is growing up." I said while sighing.

"Y/n common... You and Tsukki have been together for 6 years. When are you gonna tie the knot?" Yachi asked. I sighed.

"I don't know." I said. "We should start thinking of ideas now." I said trying to change the subject. I genuinely don't know why he hasn't asked me to marry him yet. Is he falling out of love with me? I started fidgeting with my necklace. I always do that when I'm nervous. Yachi noticed and held my hand.

"Don't stress too much about it." She said. I smiled and nodded. After we finished coffee I hugged Yachi goodbye and started heading to the apartment. My phone then started ringing. It was Tsukki.

"Hey babe whats up?" I said.

"Can you go buy me some strawberry shortcake at the bakery?" He asked. I could hear talking in the background. Who was he with?

"Uhh.. don't we already have some at home?" I asked.

"Nope... It turns out I ate it. So can you buy some more? Pretty please??" He asked. I sighed.

"Fine. I'll be home in thirty minutes then." I said. I hung up the phone. That was weird... Who is he with? I shoved off the thought and started walking to the bakery.

Tsukishima's POV

When she hung up the phone I sighed. I then quickly glared at the 2 boys who were helping blow some balloons.

"You guys were so loud. I bet she could hear you." I said.

"I'm sorry saltyshima." Kageyama said while rolling his eyes.

"It was Kageyama's fault he doesn't know how to blow a balloon." Hinata said.

"YES I DO." Kageyama said. I then rolled my eyes.

"It still surprises me you two are married." I said. I then sighed and called Kuroo. Everything was going as planned.

"Hey Tsukki!!" Kuroo said. I rolled my eyes.

"She's on her way to the bakery right now..." I said.

"Okay!! Me and Kenma are waiting." He said.

"Okay. I'll see you later." I said. I then hung up. They better not mess this up.