24

A/N: some wholesome yamayachi or yachiyama idfk but n e ways they're so cute and yamaguchi's little crush during the series 🥺🥺 but i love tsukkiyama so i didn't wanna make yams lonely cus i love him

Yamaguchi's POV

When Yachi and I got into the ferris wheel, It was pretty awkward at first. We just sat there in complete silence half the time. I then remembered what Y/n said.. Be confident. Don't mess this up. I scooted a little closer to her and held her hand. I felt her flinch a little but she calmed down and held it. I blushed.

"Uh.. Yachi?" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Are you my girlfriend now?" I asked. Am I stupid dumb or STUPID. Who would just ask that.

"You haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet Yamaguchi." She said. I looked at her and she was looking at me too. She was red.

"Well, if I asked would you say yes?" I asked.

"Well there's only one way to find out." She said. Oh my god.. What do I say?!? I cleared my throat.

"Yachi.. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She smiled and then kissed me. I of course kissed back. I then pulled away. "Is that a yes or a no?" I asked her then she kissed me again. I guess it's a yes. We continued kissing until we felt the ride stop. We looked up and saw everyone staring at us.. They've all gone off the ride and we're the last ones out. We forze and blushed.

"YACHI!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Y/n and Kiyoko said.

"Wow.. Good job Yamaguchi." Tsukki said. Me and Yachi quickly got off the ride and everyone was staring at us. I then saw Suga crying.

"My kids... They're growing up!!" Suga said while crying. Daichi put his arm around him.

"Calm down.. It's not that serious." He said. Noya and Tanaka then ran up to me.

"YAMAGUCHI!! Congratulations!! But now two out of the three managers are taken." They said.

"Maybe I can get Kiyoko." Tanaka said.

"Never gonna happen." Kiyoko said.

"Why is everyone getting girlfriends. I'm hot and yet I'm single." Oikawa said.

"Watch your attitude." Iwa said. Tsukki then walked up to Yachi.

"If you dare to do anything to Yamaguchi I will-" Y/n then quickly smacked his head.

"NO." She said. Y/n then pulled Tsukki away from her. I think tonight has been pretty great.

We all went back to the hotel and Tsukki insisted I stay at Yachi's room for a little bit. I don't know why he wanted the room to himself but I'm not gonna question him. I went to Yachi's room and Kiyoko was there watching TV. Where's Y/n? Kiyoko looked at the two of us and smiled.

"Y/n said she was on a 'walk'" She said. I nodded and sat on Yachi's bed with her around my arms. We all decided to play a game of goldfish to pass the time. After a couple rounds we heard the door open and Y/n walked in. Her hair was a mess and she looked really tired. She was also walking really slowly. I looked over at Kiyoko and she looked like she was about to laugh.

"Yams.. You can go to your room now." She said yawning. She then went into the bathroom to take a shower. I nodded, I kissed Yachi goodbye and said bye to Kiyoko. Weird.