21

A/N: this chapter is also very long but honestly one of my favorites :D okokok over 3000 words like wow 😳 ALSO LOOK AT THIS.

Y/N POV

After some time the car stopped. I woke up and saw that Tsukki and Kuroo and Bokuto were all awake.

"We're here.. Good morning Y/n." He paused and looked back at Yachi and Yamaguchi still fast asleep. "WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS." He said. Yachi and Yamaguchi then woke up. I laughed. I got out of the car and called Hinata since they were still on the road.

"Are you already there?" He said.

"Yup you're mad." I said teasing him.

"I am actually. Daichi made us be quiet for an hour because that's the amount of time we wasted for him.." He paused and then whispered. "It's not even that big of a deal." I then heard Daichi in the background.

"I heard that." Daichi said. I laughed.

"Well I'll see you in an hour.. also tell Noya and Tanaka they owe me ice cream since I beat them in Imessage games."

"Okay I'll see you!!" He then ended the call. I got all my stuff from the back and then I felt arms embracing me from behind. I looked back and as expected Tsukki was hugging me. He laid his chin on my head and sighed.

"Sucks that we aren't roommates." He said.

"You're a pervert Tsukki." I said giggling.

"I didn't say anything perverted though." He said.

"You were thinking it though." I said. He then let go of me and flicked the back of my head. I laughed. I then saw Yaku and Lev walk out of the hotel.

"Y/N!! MY FAVORITE SHORTY!!" Lev said running up to me. I smiled. Lev then picked me up and I felt like I was flying jeez this man is TALL.

"I didn't know I was your favorite shorty!! Hinata and Kenma are gonna be mad." I said, I then looked over at Yaku who looked a little mad. So I whispered, "And Yaku." We both laughed and then Tsukki shoved Lev to put me down and he did. Tsukki then held onto me and glared at Lev. So dramatic. Yaku then went up to me and gave me some orange juice.

"Y/n.. you need more vitamins." He said. He's been bugging me about my health because of that one time I fainted. It's not that deep. I greeted Akaashi's aunt and we all thanked her for staying here. She's so sweet. Me and Yachi then headed to our rooms and watched some TV. Suga's group is gonna be here in 15 minutes so we're gonna wait til then to decide who's sleeping where. Cause Kiyoko is picky sometimes.

"Yachi, you and Yamaguchi are getting pretty close don't you think?" I said. She blushed.

"Yeah he confessed the other day at your house. But then after that we both became too shy and decided to go back to the group." She said, awww that's so innocent.