12

Kageyama's POV

I never thought I would like someone like Shoyo. Never in my life. But Shoyo and Y/n share some traits. I guess that's why I was drawn to her. But I realized, they're different people. Y/n is not Hinata. I thought I could make it work. I really did. But there's only one person I truly want. What makes it worse is that He's a moron. I'm practicing my ass off for him. I want to change, for him. I want to hear his voice before I fall asleep. I need to. I dialed his number.

"Kageyama, Why are you calling me? I just saw you." He whispered.

"Dumbass why can't I call you?" I asked.

"I miss you too." He said.

"It's good you know." I said blushing.

"Hey, Kageyama. You're not messing with me.. Are you?" He said. I can't believe he'll think that.

"No." I said.

"Then can I see you tomorrow?" He asked. We don't have practice. It's a rest day.

"Of course." I said.

"Then goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight." I said back. It feels like a dream.
What happened that night. It feels like a dream.

Flashback.

It's the fourth day of camp. The second to last day. It's good me and Hinata are talking again. And I can't keep him out of my head. I was walking outside. It was night, The stars were out. I was only with my thoughts. I sat down on the grass. He's so great. I layed down on the grass and sighed. But what if I scare him away? I closed my eyes, and felt someone walking around me. I opened my eyes and saw Hinata staring right at me. I sat up, and he sat next to me.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Thinking, breathing." I said. I looked at him. He was staring right at me. He's so pretty. I just wanna kiss him. I leaned in a little. "Hinata."

"Uh-huh?" He said with no movement.

"I like you." I said blushing. He looked at me wide eyed. He then smiled.

"I know." He said, "Why do you think I tolerate you?" He said laughing. I glared at him.

"You moron. How did you know?" I backed up a little bit and looked away at him. Did I make it obvious?

"I've had my suspicions for a while. Y/n caught me off guard though." He put his head on my shoulder. "Kenma, Kiyoko and Yachi always told me that you liked me." I looked at him.

"Do you feel the same back?" I asked. He looked up at me and laughed.

"If I didn't I wouldn't be laying on you." He said. I looked at him and smiled. I grabbed his face and paused for a second. Admiring his face. He was blushing it was cute. I then kissed him. It was a simple kiss. Not too short, not too long. Enough to show the strong emotions rushing throughout my body. I pulled him away. Now that's the feeling I wanted. Fireworks.

End of flashback

I woke up the next day and remembered. I'm seeing Hinata today. I quickly got up and put on some decent clothes. Why do I care so much? I cleaned my room and got some snacks downstairs. As I was climbing up the stairs I heard a knock on my door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it, snacks still in my hand. I looked at Hinata, he's so great. I smiled.

"Hey Hinata, Come in." I said. He went inside and took some of the snacks out of my hand. We went upstairs to my room and sat on the floor. I put on a movie on my laptop and we sat there not saying a word. It was really awkward at first, which was weird because when he went to my house before we would have so much to talk about. I scooted closer to him and I felt him flinch a little. I put my arms around him. He looked up at me.

"Kageyama, what do you think the rest of the team would think? What if they don't accept us." He said. I looked at him and sighed.

"I don't give two shits what anyone thinks. Plus Kiyoko and Yachi were two of the people that hinted to you that I liked you. So I don't see the big deal. Everyone there will be fine with it." I said pulling him closer for reassurance.

"How about the school." I froze, I haven't thought about that. I don't really talk to anyone at school besides Yachi, Yamaguchi and Hinata. Sometimes Tsukishima but that's when I have too.

"I don't care what anyone thinks of me. Cause I have people that will always be there to back me up." I said. Hinata looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. He layed on my shoulder and continued watching the movie.

After finishing the movie I looked at Hinata and he was fast asleep. Really? I nudged him and he woke up.

"I'm cold." He said. I got up and got him a gray sweater that I had. It was a little big on him but it was cute. He put it on. "I'm gonna wear this all the time." He said while hugging himself. I pulled him closer to me and looked at him.

"Wear it all the time to let people know, you're mine." I pulled him into a kiss. I don't want this to stop. I don't want this to stop. I kept saying that to myself. Cause I don't want this to stop. It's escalating really quick. I should probably focus a little more now. I don't want this to stop.

A/N: just so yk i'm a whore for these two. like you cannot tell me they aren't in love with each other. like my mom watched a couple episodes of haikyuu with me ones and she was like "does the orange hair kid and the one he 'hates' like each other?" and i was like yes.