43

guys i'm gonna make a pork cutlet bowl 🙈🙈🙈 hopefully i don't burn it.

Y/n POV

During new years day the first years all decided to meet up at the shrine. When I got there Tsukki was acting really weird. I didn't think much of it. Maybe he didn't want to hang out with everyone.

"Kageyama!! Common, let's go make a wish!" Hinata said, dragging his boyfriend threw the huge crowd.

"HINATA SLOW DOWN DUMBASS." Kageyama screamed. I laughed.

"Yams... Let go get some food." Yachi said.

"Okay sure." Yamaguchi replied. He looked over at me and Tsukki. "You guys wanna come?" He asked. I looked over at Tsukki and he was shaking his head. Yamaguchi and Yachi then left to get some food. Tsukki held my hand and we started walking around. It was really silent. Maybe he's mad at me? Did I do something? I looked up at him.

"Tsukki... Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine. I'm just nervous." He said.

"About what?" I asked. Then I stopped walking. We were under a tree. There was a pond right by us. The scenery was beautiful. We just stood there for a second.

"Y/n..." Tsukki said. I looked up at him. He took out a black box I forze.

"Tsukki, what are we doing we're still in highschool. It is way too early for this." I said shoving him away. I laughed at my reactions.

"Don't get so ahead of yourself Y/n." He said. I calmed down. "Y/n... You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You've helped me become a better person. I never want to lose you. I want to be with you forever." He then started opening the box and there was a necklace with a shape of the moon. "I wanted to give it to you on christmas eve... But Natsu was there." I started tearing up.

"Tsukki... this is beautiful." I said while hugging him.

"I want this necklace to be a symbol of our eternal love. Since my name means moon when you have this on you I'm always with you." He said. He started putting the necklace on me. When he finished he turned me around to face him. He looked at me in the eyes. "Y/n... Promise me we'll be together forever." He asked.

"I promise." I said. He smiled at me and then kissed me. Tsukishima Kei... I will love you forever.

Opposites (Tsukishima x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara