5

A/N: Just a check in how are you doing? ily. remember that.

Y/n POV

Why would he do that? Tsukishima, Why? I looked at Hinata and he looked shocked, and hurt. Noya and Tanaka were interrogating Kageyama. Suga, Daichi and Ashai were trying to calm them down. Yamaguchi ran after Tskushima. And I was with Kiyoko and Yachi. They were asking me questions but I couldn't hear them. Everything was muffled. I could only hear Tsukishima's voice. I hate him. Coach Ukai then told everyone to shut up and get to practice. I sat on the bench inside the gym Yachi and Kiyoko by my side.

"I fucked up." I said breaking our silence. They both looked at me in shock. I've never cussed.

"No you didn't, Whatever is happening between you and Kageyama. It's totally fine we support it." Kiyoko said smiling. I shook my head.

"It's not fine because there's nothing between me and him. It was one kiss from last night when we were studying. I didn't feel much." I looked at Kiyoko, then at Yachi who was still shocked. "It's stupid." I said giggling. We all agreed to talk about everything during our sleepover.

Practice was normal. The only thing off was Tsukishima and Kageyama. I don't blame them. Hinata also looked upset. But he was still as energetic as ever. When I got to Yachi house Kiyoko was already there, her hair up and everything. She was beautiful as always. We watched a scary movie and Yachi should stop screaming. I couldn't help but laugh at her. After that we were all just talking.

"So Y/n is Kageyama a good kisser?" Yachi asked. I started blushing and laughed.

"He's okay at it, I've kissed better." I then thought of Tsukishima. My heart dropped a little.

"Like who?" Kiyoko asked while opening a bag of chips. I then started blushing even more. They both noticed. "Tell us please" Kiyoko said, giggling. I then sighed, I do need someone to talk to about this.

"Fine, but don't be weird about it." They both nodded in agreement. I breathed in and said it. "I kissed Tsukishima last year in middle school." They both gasped. Speechless.

"Oh my god." Yachi said. "Why are you attracting all the meany pants." She said giggling. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to attract them." I said laughing. Kiyoko then looked at me and tilted her head.

"Tsukishima was the one that told everyone you and Kageyama kissed." she looked at me and then Yachi. "Do you think he's jealous?" she asked. I quickly shook my head.

"What me and Kageyama did was none of his business. I think he did that to mess with me cause he hates me. I didn't tell anyone about him and I until now, the thing is when Kageyama and I kissed the first person I was worried about finding out was him." I smiled a little. "I guess I caught feelings for him and felt guilty." I looked at Yachi and Kiyoko who were both smiling.

"Awww that's so adorable." They said at the same time. I laughed at them.

"But now I don't. He's just a douchebag. And now I have Kageyama to worry about." I said rolling my eyes. Kiyoko and Yachi both looked at each other and nodded.

"To be honest Y/n.. We thought Kageyama was gay." Kiyoko said laughing. "I guess we were wrong." I looked at them wide eyed. And laughed with them.

Later on I was the only one awake. Then I heard my phone ring. It was Kageyama. What does he want? I picked up my phone.

"Hey" I said

"Y/n, go on a date with me" I froze. Why would he just ask that?

"Kageyama.. What's wrong with you?" I said annoyed.

"Listen, I've never dated anyone before, and you're the first person I've felt something for." He paused, "So can we please try it out?" I thought about it. I mean, I do feel something for him. I guess time will tell?

"Fine." I said while smiling a little.

"Okay, great. Uh, okay I hope you sleep well." He ended the call. Well great.

When I woke up the next morning I heard Kiyoko and Yachi talking about the Tokyo trip. Oh right it's next week. I got up and said good morning to the two girls. I then checked my phone. I saw a text from Kageyama.

Kageyama: I will pick you up from Yachi's at 4.

Me: okay, see you then.

Why is he so awkward all the time? I thought to myself. I then looked behind me to see Kiyoko and Yachi staring at my phone. I screamed, they scared me. They both laughed at my reaction.

"Y/n you're going on a date with Kageyama?" Yachi said excitedly. I nodded and smiled a little. My first date.

"Let's pick out an outfit for you!! You slept in a lot, you only have two hours to get ready." Kiyoko said. I looked at the clock. They were right. It was 2:30. I quickly got up and took a shower. When I finished I saw an outfit Kiyoko and Yachi picked out on the bed. I smiled at them and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. Yachi and Kiyoko looked like they were about to cry. They took pictures of me and gave me a hug. We then heard a knock on the door. All of us walked to the door and Yachi opened it. And there was Kageyama, waiting.

"Where's Y/n?" He asked. Yachi then moved aside to reveal me. I smiled at him. He smiled back. Kiyoko and Yachi then started yelling at him.

"If she comes back pregnant you're dead" Kiyoko said, Kageyama then turned red.

"If you hurt her we're gonna have problems." Yachi said. I rolled my eyes at them and pulled them away from him. "I'm watching you!!" Yachi said.

"Thank you guys for your amazing warnings. We're gonna go now." I grabbed Kageyama's Hand and rushed him away. I then heard Kiyoko scream

"HAVE FUN Y/N!!" I waved back at her and looked at Kageyama, Who was still shocked.

"I've never seen Kiyoko and Yachi like that." He said. I laughed at him.

"Well the more you know." I said holding onto his hand tighter.