17

A/N: prepare yourself... this is a long chapter yw.

Y/n POV

When Oikawa greeted me Tsukki quickly pulled me back and put his arm around me. Oikawa smirked at me. Someone then walked up to Oikawa and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Hey shittykawa, stop bothering this poor gir-" He stopped talking and looked at Kageyama, Hinata and Tsukki. "What are they doing here?" He quickly asked.

"Well I invited Y/n and her boyfriends tagged along." Oikawa said. The boy looked at him confused.

"Why would you just invite a random person?" He asked.

"She's not random... Iwa-chan its pancakes remember her." Oikawa said. Iwa-chan? He looked at me, and smiled.

"Oh so he finally found you? Thank god he's been trying to for three years." He said giggling, I awkwardly laughed. "I'm Iwaizumi." He said, He took out his hand and I shook it.

"Well we're gonna go take our seats now." Tsukki said while pulling me to the bleachers.

"BYE IWA!!" Hinata said. Kageyama then quickly flicked the back of head.

The game was... Wow. Oikawa serves. They beat them so bad. 25-12 the first set and 25-10 the second. I was speechless. When we walked out of the bleachers Oikawa quickly ran up to me.

"Sweets, What'd you think?" He said, I looked at him wide eyed.

"Uh, you played great Tooru." I said. Tsukki scoffed. I looked at Kageyama and he looked mad. Hinata tried to calm him down.

"Y/n you're adorable, You know that right?" He said. I awkwardly laughed and nodded. I then saw Iwaizumi walking up to him. Thank God please save me.

"Oikawa.. She. Has. A. Boyfriend. STOP TRYING!!" Iwa then slapped the back of his head again. Tsukki laughed. I then looked at him and blushed. Seeing him happy sure does make my heart warm. Iwa then tied up the string to my hoodie.

"Y/n, If you're gonna hide hickies.. Hide them good." He then patted me on the head and I blushed. Oikawa looked at me shocked.

"H-hick-" He said, Iwa then grabbed his wrist and pulled him away. "HICKIES?!?" Oikawa said.

"I'm so sorry for his behaviour, see you around." Iwa said. They then walked away. I looked up at Tsukki and he smirked.

"I guess those hickies were a good idea." He said. I blushed. After we left Tsukki decided to stay the night. It is summer vacation.. I was really excited because I want to force him to do a facemask. After that we fell asleep. His arm around my waist. I don't ever want him to leave my side.

The next morning I woke up with my doorbell ringing multiple times. I groaned. I swear if it's Hinata or Kageyama or Yachi or anyone else in Volleyball I'm fighting them. I quickly got up and Tsukki tried to pull me back to him but I smacked him. I went downstairs, Tsukki following me and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi smiling and waving at me. I quickly closed the door. I'm dreaming.. I opened it again and they were still there. They then looked at Tsukki who was behind me. I looked at him and he was still shirtless. I glared at him.

"PUT ON A SHIRT." I said, he quickly went upstairs to put on a shirt. I looked back at the four boys.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, smiling.

"To surprise you duhh." Kuroo said while hugging me. He quickly pulled away. "Y/n... you smell like sex." I froze. What does sex smell like. I awkwardly laughed and let them come inside. Tsukki then came downstairs and Kuroo and Bokuto crowded him. I sighed.