*Tsukishima's birthday Special pt 1*

A/n: Hey cuties miss me ;) Honestly, I wanted to post this on the weekend BUT I was too excited. Baby boy Tsukki needs his birthday chapter >:(. Anyways I think this will have either 3 or four parts depending on how I split them. uM also if you're a Oikawa stan go over to my other story... It's a Mafia AU I'm really enjoying how it's turning out!!

Y/n POV

Kei's birthday is in a week. My whole life I've never been good at giving him presents. The last thing I got him was a new suit for an event we were going to. That was 3 months ago. We've only been married a month and it doesn't even feel like we're married at all.

Kei has been training and practicing extra hard for volleyball. While I've been staying at the office late so I could finish the current project we're working on. Adding on to that we're saving for a bigger place.

It's like we never even see each other unless it's during the night. I miss him so much.

"Mrs. Tskushima do you have anything to add?" Kuroo said.

I flinched realizing that I had been zoning out. Kuroo is helping me advertise the launch so I'm currently in a meeting with him and his team.

"No, everything you said was on point," I said while smiling.

"Good, we hope you're excited about this release next month. You guys can head out. I need to talk to her privately for a bit." Kuroo said.

When everyone else left Kuroo sighed and walked over to me.

"Y/n are you feeling okay? I hope you're not overworking yourself." Kuroo said.

"I'm fine. It's just that I haven't been able to see Kei a lot recently and my mind is going Insane. And his birthday is also next week and I don't know what to do for him." I said.

Kuroo chuckled and patted my head.

"When was the last time you guys did it?" Kuroo asked.

I froze and felt my face heat up.

"KUROO YOU DON'T JUST ASK SOMEONE THAT," I said while covering my face.

"What? You guys have been married for a month now. You're still supposed to be in your honeymoon phase. You're supposed to be doing it like twice a day." Kuroo said.

"Okay that's you and Kenma," I said.

"Nah we did it like 7 times a day," Kuroo said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

"No seriously it's science. The honeymoon phase lasts 18 to 24 months. It's only been one month for you. Plus me and Kenma can't even do it as much anymore because of the little one." Kuroo said.

"You're such a NERD. blah blah blah it's scientifically proven blah blah blah." I said while mimicking him.

"Shut up Tsukki is really rubbing off on you. You two are both sodium chloride." Kuroo said while pouting.

"While we don't even have time to do it. I come home late and when I'm there he's already sleeping. He is about to leave for training right when I wake up and we kiss each other goodbye." I said while sighing.

"Yeah, you're gonna need to take three days off at least," Kuroo said while getting his bag. "Don't forget that there's more to life than working."

I nodded and waved goodbye to Kuroo. I need to start thinking of Ideas.

I decided to leave work early today. Only because I want the people that could help me plan a surprise.

I knocked on the door and waited. When the door opened I saw Venus with a huge smile on his face.