*Birthday special pt.2*

Y/n's POV

The next morning I woke up to the smell of... Pancakes? I quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

"Bubba's what are you making?" I asked while putting my arms around his waist.

"What else would it be... Pancakes dummy." Kei said while turning around and kissing me.

I smiled. I haven't had breakfast with him in ages. He usually left so early. I quickly sad down at the counter and Kei placed a stack of pancakes with a strawberry smiley face. He then handed me some honey.

"Whoa this looks so good," I said while stuffing my mouth with the pancakes.

"Yeah, I got the recipe from Suga." He said while smiling at me.

I couldn't help but notice that he wouldn't stop staring at me. So I slowly made eye contact with him and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh... Is there something on my face?" I asked.

Kei chuckled and grasped my face.

"No, I just forgot how much of a messy eater you are. It's cute." He said while kissing me.

Wait... Isn't he supposed to be at practice?

"Wait why aren't you training today?" I asked.

"I'm taking time off... It is my birthday week you know. Plus I want to see you more." He said.

I smiled.

"Okay starting today I'm gonna tell the office I'm taking some days off too!!" I said while finishing my pancakes.

Before we could say anything else my phone started ringing. I grabbed to check who it was.

"Huh, what a coincidence... It's Tooru." I said while slightly giggling.

Kei rolled his eyes and took my empty dish to the sink.

"Hello?" I said.

"PANCAKES!!" Oikawa said.

I put the phone away from my ears.

"What's wrong? Are you dying?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to confirm the time for the launch photoshoot. Since you know you picked me to model for it." He said.

"It's in two weeks Tooru TWO WEEKS. I text you every day like why can't you remember." I said while groaning.

"Just wanted to hear your voice." He said.

"I am telling your boyfriend that you are still flirting with me," I said.

"NO. Don't. Iwa-chan is scary." Oikawa said.

I giggled.

"I can't believe you two are actually dating... how it started is disturbing but you know what I'm glad I was a part of it," I said.

"Yup hooking up in the bathroom of your wedding after-party... Good times." Oikawa said.

"Anyways stop calling me. I will bitch slap you." I said.

"Mean," Oikawa said.

I then ended the call.

"I think you should tell Iwaizumi he's still flirting with you," Kei said.

"Maybe I will," I said while laughing.

When I arrived at work I noticed a familiar face in my office. I smiled and walked in.

"Kenma!" I said while hugging him.

"Hi Y/n," Kenma said while hugging me back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while sitting down in my office chair.

"Well, Kuroo told me about your conversation yesterday... And how you wanted to take some time off. So I am offering my assistance to take your place." Kenma said.

"Take my place? As in do all my paperwork answer clients come up with advertising techniques..." I said while raising my eyebrow.

"Uh... Yeah. You know I am a CEO too right?" Kenma said.

"Exactly you have your own company to deal with," I said.

"Y/n you've been married to Tsukishima for a month and you haven't spent that much time with him. I don't understand why you had to launch something two months after your wedding." Kenma said.

"Y-you're lecturing me," I said.

"Yes, I am. As a CEO myself I think you are stupid as fuck for doing that. So this is now an order. GET OUT." Kenma said.

I quickly got my stuff and stood up.

"You're scary," I said.

"No, you're just a pussy... Goodbye now see you next week!" Kenma said while waving.

I quickly sighed and left the office. Seriously I just got here. I took out my phone and realized I have a couple of days of freedom. I smiled and quickly ran to the apartment.

I slammed the apartment door open and saw Kei watching TV.

"Oh, you're home ear-" before he could finish his sentence I ran up to him and kissed him.

This was the longest kiss we've had in a long time. He quickly pulled away and I realized how red he was.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm taking time off," I said.

"Well since we're here alone... Can I ask something?" He asked.

I quickly nodded.

"Can we have a baby?" He said.

I froze.

"Where did this come from?" I asked.

"Uh you see I went to the Tanaka's with Bokuto and Akaa-" He started.

"Wait wait. Hold up you came to the decision to have a child from seeing Aoi?" I asked while smirking.

"No... I thought of it myself." He said while looking away from me.

I sighed in disbelief.

"Kei I never thought you'd be the one to ask if we could have a baby," I said.

"I take it-" He started.

"Nope, no takebacks. We can have a baby. We can name them Tsukkipoo." I said while bopping his nose.

"Wait can we make one right now?" He asked while smirking.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Nope, not right now," I said while kissing him on the cheek.

"Huh why?" He asked slightly pouting.

"Cause right now we're packing," I said while walking towards our room.

"Packing... Where are we going?" He asked.

"To the beach," I said while winking.

Kei raised an eyebrow and followed me to the room. I really do need a beach vacation

"So no head?" He asked.

"Shut up and start packing. We leave tomorrow morning!" I said.

A/n: Okay so hey ;) if anyone is good at french please HMU im serious I'm gonna fail afakwjgnaeg.