2

I was woken up to my phone dinging every three seconds. I was added to the volleyball group chat to receive updates on practices and to befriend everyone.. I have Tsukishima's number. I don't know why i'm excited about that. But I am.

Dachi: I hope everyone knows there's morning practice today. I hope to see all your bright faces.

Suga: Don't forget to eat breakfast so you have enough energy!! If not tell me now so I'll get you something small.

Noya: Can you get me something Suga.. I ran out of cereal!!

Tanaka: Me too!!

Tsukishima: Can you all please stop texting.

Hinata: I'm super excited to practice today!!

Kageyama: You're excited to practice everyday moron

I just remembered we had morning practice. I got up really fast and got ready. I look really sloppy but it was the best I can do in the little time I had. My hair was all over the place. I grabbed my bag and my phone and opened the door. I saw Hinata and Kagayama about to knock.

"Y/n-" Hinata said while looking at my hair.

"I overslept.. I just woke up." I said while giggling a little. Hinata smiled at me.

"You look great Y/n!! Common let's get going" I smiled at him and started walking. I noticed Kagayama was looking a little upset.

"Kagayama.. Are you okay?" I said looking up at him. He looked at me and smiled a little. I've never seen him smile.. It kinda freaked me out.

"I'm fine Y/n.. I'm just struggling with my English class.." He said.

"I can help you study!! I'm good at English.. My mom made me do extra classes when I was younger." I looked at him and gave him a gentle smile. He turned red and then I looked away. Oops.. I probably should be careful with that.

"Thank you Y/n, I'll come over when afternoon practice is over." When we got to the gym I was greeted by Yachi and Kiyoko. They took me away to fill up water bottles and get towels.

Tsukkishima's POV

When I overheard Yachi talking to Y/n about her helping out with the Volleyball club. Excitement filled my body. I quickly shoved off the feeling and returned to my homework. I still don't know why I kissed her. I was having a bad day that day and I guess I was looking for comfort. She was the only person besides Yamaguchi to know that I was upset and it was weird. When she walked into the gym I heard her scream. A ball almost hit her head. Yamaguchi quickly ran up to her apologizing. When he came running back I felt angry in a way that she was almost hit with the ball.
"Hey be careful next time." I said not looking at him at all.

"Sorry Tsukki." He said while continuing to receive. I saw her filling up the water bottles and without thinking I went up to her.

"Can you give me some water?" I said. What am I doing. I'm not even thirsty. She handed me the water bottle and I started drinking it. It's not like I like the girl. Nothing special about her at all. But yet, Even when someone is mean to her. She still cares about them. It confuses me. Why does she always care? I looked down at her and I realized that she's been staring at me the whole time. I could feel myself starting to blush and I set the water bottle down and left.

The next day I saw her walking with Hinata and Kagayama. Of course they already befriended her. I rolled my eyes and walked into the gym. Yamaguchi's walking beside me.

"Tsukki, How do you feel about Y/n being our new manager!! I mean we've known her since middle school it's pretty great huh?" I looked at him. And scoffed.

"Nothing special Yamaguchi, Just another person." I knew I was lying. She's not just some other person. Deep down to me.. I guess she's more than that.

Y/n POV

Morning practice was just like any other practice. I headed to my class with Yachi. I was playing on my phone while walking so I didn't see who was ahead of me. I then bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Tsukishima. I freaked out, He was holding some juice and it spilt all over me.

"I'm so sorry Tsukishi-" He cut me off

"You should watch where you're going midget. I couldn't see you from up here." How rude, I started getting mad.

"I said I was sorry, You're not the one with juice all over your shirt." I couldn't believe him. He could've at least been a little nicer. He scoffed at me.

"I would like some new Juice." He gave me a dollar and walked into the classroom. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Yachi looked at me worried. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Yeah.. I'll be back, lemme get cleaned up and get his juice." I rolled my eyes and giggled. Yachi nodded and went into the classroom. As I walked to the bathroom I ran into Kageyama. I smiled and waved at him. He waved back and looked at my wet shirt.

"What happened?" He asked. I looked at him. He actually looked worried. From what I've heard he doesn't even know how to talk to anyone else but his teammates, And is the rudest besides Tsukishima.

"Oh I bumped into Tsukishima and his juice spilt all over me." He looked at me and took off his blazer.

"Here.. You can wear this to cover up." He put the blazer around me. "Give it to me at practice the juice would be dry by then" He walked away and didn't even give me a chance to say thank you. I walked to the vending machine and got Tsukishima his juice. I walked into the classroom and put in on his desk. He grabbed my wrist.

"Who's blazer is that?" I looked at him.. He looked mad. He was grabbing my wrist really hard and it started to hurt.

"Ow Tsukishima!! You're hurting me, stop." He didn't let go. Why is he acting this way?

"Tsukki let her go!! You're gonna give her a bruise." Yamaguchi said. He then let go. I was in shock. Why would he do that?

"Is it your boyfriend's blazer?" Tsukishima said, annoyed. Why is he acting like this?

"No it isn't. It's Kageyamas. He let me borrow it." I rolled my eyes at him and sat down at my seat. Yachi looked at me surprised.

"Why is Tsukki acting like this?" She said angrily, "You should never hurt a girl like that, it's rude." She took my wrist and checked if it was bruised.

"I'm fine Yachi.. Don't worry. Just do your homework." I smiled and continued working. That was weird.

Afterschool me and Yachi started walking to the gym. Of course I was greeted by Noya and Tanaka complimenting me. I smiled at them and said thank you. Later on Suga and Daichi walked up to me.

"Hey Y/n!!" Suga said smiling. "We're just checking up on you making sure you're doing alright." I looked at them confused. Daichi noticed and started to explain their reasoning.

"We're checking if everyone in the team is in a good mindset, and if not. We can find a solution to their problem. We want everyone to have a good mindset in order to be in their 100%." I smiled at them.

"I'm doing amazing, thank you for checking up on me." They nodded and headed to Yachi. Wow they sure are like a mom and dad. I giggled at the thought and felt someone behind me. I turned around and it was Kagayama and Hinata. I smiled.

"Y/n!! Kagayama told me about what four eyes did and I will make sure to spike a ball right past him!!" I laughed at hinata.. He sure is like my little brother but less mean.

"It's alright!" I looked at Kageyama and blushed.. I handed him the blazer. "Thanks for the blazer Kageyama." I bowed at him and then he started blushing.

"Hey stop you're embarrassing me. You dumbass.. Stop bowing" I got up and started laughing. I then noticed Tsukishima rolling his eyes looking at us. I sighed. What's his problem?