Chapter 26

6x04, 6x05, 6x06, 6x07

It's been almost a year since I last stepped foot into Beacon Hills, and here I am again, coming back to see what the hell is going on. Stiles and I talk every week but recently he went quiet and his phone number was non-existent, i tried calling Scott, Lydia and even Jordan, but none of them answered. So, I decided to make the long journey to Beacon Hills. I drove to Scott's house and let myself in, since I could hear heartbeats in the room. When I walked in, I was instantly attacked by Liam and Scott, which I quickly avoided and threw them against the wall.

"Not the greeting i was expecting.." I trail off and look around to see two kids I'd never seen before.

"Amy?" Scott asks in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"No nice to see you for the first time in a year? No, sorry i didn't call you back?" I scoff and he pulls me into a hug.

"You shouldn't have come back." He sighs.

"Why?" I frown.

"Because of the ghost riders." Liam tells me.

"Ghost riders? Like the wild hunt?" I ask for confirmation.

"You know about them?" One of the kids asked.

"I'm an Argent, of course I know about them." I scoff. "Where's Stiles?"

"You remember Stiles?" He asks in disbelief.

"Of course, why wouldn't I remember Stiles?" I frown, but then it clicks. "He was taken by the wild hunt, wasn't he?" He gives me a nod. "I remember him, I know exactly who he is and you have no idea."

"We think he was related to the Sheriff, he was my best friend, I think he was there the night I turned." Scott tells me.

"He's Stilinski's son, you've been best friends since you started kindergarten. And yes, he was there when Peter bit you." I confirm.

"Peter?" He frowns. "Who's Peter?"

"Peter Hale, the Alpha, the guy who nearly killed us in Mexico, Derek's uncle." I explain like it was obvious.

"Derek didn't have an uncle." Scott tells me.

"We locked him away in Eichen House after he worked with Kate to take you down." I elaborate further, but this causes him to frown more. "You don't remember him either, great."

"Back to Stiles, he's real?" Liam asks and I nod.

"He's just been taken by the wild hunt." I sigh. "You should have called."

"Sorry, who is she?" One of the kids asked.

"Amelia Argent." I tell them

"I'm Mason, that's corey." He points to the boy next to him and I nod. "You're a hunter?"

"No." I reply and flash my red eyes.

"You're an Alpha." Corey says shocked.

"Yes, now tell me everything you know." I tell all of them and they spend the night explaining everything that I've missed, the dread doctors, the beast and my grandfather, again. It spent the entire night and I left the house to go see the Sheriff. I walked up to his door and knocked on it, when a woman answered.

"Can I help you?" She frowns.

"I must have the wrong house, I'm looking for the Sheriff." I mutter.

"Amy?" I hear Stilinski say from the background. "What are you doing back here?"

"I wanted to visit my dad." I lie and he nods.