Chapter 2

3x01

To say these past few months have been terrible would be a major understatement. Moving into a town where the only people you know are teenagers or despise your family is tough. Luckily, I have made up excuses for some of the unsolved deaths and the FBI has accepted them. Right now, I'm being called into the hospital because some woman caused 10,000 dollars in damage.

"What did we get?" I ask Stilinski and a woman I recognise as Melissa McCall.

"A woman and a kid, 10,000 dollars worth of damage and she had modified military weapons." Stilinski tells me.

"Who's the kid?" I ask.

"Isaac Lahey." He replies and my eyes widen in acknowledgement.

"Know him?" Stilinski asks.

"You could say that." I mutter and walk into the women's room, seeing a very familiar face of Braeden.

"Jesus Christ, Braeden, what'd they pay you for now?" I ask.

"Amy?" She asks not to move.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Alphas." She mumbles.

"Like the pack?" I ask and she nods. "Are they after Derek?"

"No, McCall." She mutters. "You have to get me out of here."

"Are you crazy?" I ask her in disbelief.

"No." She replies.

"Fine." I mumble and open the door to see no one there. "Now is the best time, the floor is empty." I advise.

"But you're here." She says.

"Fine, knock me out." I told her.

"Are you sure?" She asks and I nod.

"Just do it." I say and she complies, I fall to the ground unconscious and when I wake a light is being flashed in my eyes. "Easy, what happened?" I ask getting up from the ground, still a bit dizzy.

"The girl knocked you out and is missing." Melissa tells me and I nod.

"Amelia?" Scott asks.

"Hey Scott." I sigh.

"You know each other?" She asks, confused.

"She's Allison's sister." He tells her and she steps back instantly.

"I'm not in the family business." I reassure her and she eases slightly. "Isaac?" I ask.

"Yeah, mom, where is he?" He asks his mother.

"He's in 215 if he's not already in surgery." She answers and I follow Scott through the hallways to the elevator.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"I had to be here because of the woman, she caused a lot of damage." I tell him, then we step into the elevator. We watch as the doors slowly start to close but a stick stops them from closing fully and the doors open again. Deucalion walks onto the elevator and I keep my heartbeat steady.

"Could you hit the button for the second floor?" He asks and Scott looks at the already lit button and presses it again. "Thank you." The doors open and we go to step out, but we get blocked by the cane. "You wouldn't mind helping me out for a second, would you?" He asks

"Uh." Scott trails off.

"I'll help you." I tell him and he wraps a hand around my arm. "You go see our friend." I tell Scott and he nods. We start walking through the hallways until we're out of hearing distance. "What are you doing here?"