Chapter 17

3x18, 3x19, 3x20, 3x21, 3x22, 3x23, 3x24

"What's going on?" I ask through the phone, Raf proceeds to explain that Stiles is missing and there is a nationwide search for him. "I'm on my way." I tell him and rush to the station to see it completely abandoned.

"Amy." Raf sighs and rushes over handing me a sheet of paper. "This is the transcript of the call he made to Scott, I was hoping we could analyse it for clues."

"Sure, let me quickly skim through it." I tell him and sit at my desk, next to a wanted poster with an Oni on it. Even after I told him all about the supernatural, he still chose to put a sign up for them. "His eyes are watering?" I murmur out loud. "Raf! Weren't you telling me about coyotes and bear traps?"

"Yeah, when we were looking for the missing girl, Malia." He tells me, not getting to where I'm going with this.

"What if he's still dreaming?" I ask him.

"So what, he's near the coyote den?" He frowns.

"When i was, you know, a hunter. The repellent I used made my eyes water a lot and it smelled awful, I had a gas mask at one point." I explain. "And if his leg was caught in a bear trap, it would explain why he was stuck and his leg hurts."

"We need to check it out." He sighs and we rush out of the station, where we bump into Melissa.

"What are you doing here?" Raf asks.

"My shift was over, I just wanted to see if I could help." She explains and we share a look, getting into Raf's car. Raf explains the theory to Melissa and they have a very personal conversation while I'm just in the backseat, listening to their conversation and trying to pick up Stiles' scent.

"Here." I randomly shout and Raf parks up the car, I rush out and follow Stiles' scent until I reach a small clearing and there he is, screaming and shouting, his leg trapped in a trap.

"Wait! No! Wait!" He shouts.

"Stiles!" I shout and rush over to him, shaking him to wake him up.

"Wait!" He shouts again, thrashing around trying to escape. I pull him into my arms and hold him still, hoping that he would snap out of it soon. Using my strength, I keep him held there until he calms down.

"Stiles! You're alright, okay? You're alright." I comfort, settling his racing heartbeat. "Let's get you to the hospital." I tell him, picking him up and carrying him to the car. We race to the hospital and get him on a gurney while Scott, Lydia, Raf, Melissa and I wait in the waiting room.

"Is he okay?" Scott asks me.

"He's shaky, but he's okay." I tell him and he lets out a sigh of relief. "Why didn't you phone me? I had to hear it from Raf of all people."

"You haven't slept in a while, after taking care of my Dad and everything. I just didn't want you to worry." He says.

"Like I said before, Scott, it's sweet that you care but I wanna help." I tell him and he nods. Sheriff Stilinski starts to walk over and we all gather toward him.

"How is he?" Scott asks.

"He's sleeping now.. And he's just fine. He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like I dream about him." He explains and looks towards me. "Thank you."

"You're lucky i used to be a hunter and he mentioned it on the phone." I dismiss it.

"No, it was more than that. Thank you." He sternly replies.

"It was a lucky connection." I tell him. "I'm just happy he's okay."

"Argent, will you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude?" He exasperates and I flash him a smile.