Chapter 21

4x04

"Argent!" Stilinski shouts.

"Over here." I reply leaning over the body and grabbing onto my shoulder.

"What in tarnation happened here?" He asks.

"The kid, he was a cannibal. He ate the deputy in his room and went to the roof when Scott and I chased after him, then the man without a mouth came and killed him with a tomahawk." I explain.

"You're gone for an hour and you nearly get eaten by a cannibal?" Parrish asks in disbelief.

"Like Haigh said, you don't want to be an FBI Agent." I chuckled, the police checked their routine and when they were done, Stilinski called everyone off the roof.

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof." He tells everyone and looks at Parrish. "And if you can stall the ME for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look."

"You have an expert on teenage cannibals?" He incredulously asks.

"5 Minutes, Parrish." Stilinski sighs and he obeys. Everyone leaves the roof, leaving Stilinski and I, I catch onto Derek's scent and sight, knowing he'll catch my slight lie.

"Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Argent said it's a wendigo." Stilinksi explains.

"Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But i haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well hidden." He sniffs the air picking up the scents. "How many people did you say are up here?" He asks me

"Scott, me, Sean and the axe-murderer who has no mouth." I tell him.

"Anyone else?" He asks.

"No." I lie and he raises an eyebrow. "Fine, there was."

"You lied?" Stilinski asks.

"Whoever they were, they were young and male." Derek explains walking closer.

"Smell his scent?" Stilinski says.

"And his blood." Derek Nods.

"I wanted to give Scott some time." I sigh. "The wendigo was holding him back from saving him, so he used his mouth, more specifically his fangs."

"He turned him?" Derek realises.

"It was the only way to save his life." I justify.

"You need to get that checked out." Derek says, walking closer to me, grabbing my arm, causing me to hiss. "Definitely get it checked out."

"It's just taking longer to heal." I protest.

"No, it's because he was a wendigo. You need to see someone." He tells me.

"Okay." I sigh and walk back down to the ER to Melissa. "Do you think you could help? Nearly got eaten by a cannibal." I ask her, showing my bloody arm.

"Of course, I'll get you Dr Dunbar." She leads me to a private room and I wait for a doctor to come in.

"Agent Argent, right?" A man asks as he walks in.

"Yeah." I sigh as he looks at my shoulder. He helps me remove my jacket and gets a better view.

"How are you still conscious?" He asks himself.

"Not the worst wound I've had." I laugh.

"Right, you came back from the dead." He tells me.

"Am I known for that?" I ask.

"It's all the nurses can talk about." He says. "That and how cute one of the deputies are."

"So Parrish and I are the topic of conversation at the hospital." I chuckle, wincing when he stitched me together.