Chapter 13

3x12

I burst up from the steel tubs and notice that I'm in a white room, Scott and Stiles follow shortly after and we pull ourselves out of the tubs. We share a look of confusion and walk towards the giant tree stump in the hall. Scott reaches out his hand and draws two circles on the stump, my eyes close and I'm suddenly in the woods. Back to the day I escaped my personal hell.

I was tied up in the basement. Apparently I disobeyed Gerard and he locked me down here to 'teach me a lesson'. Jolts of electricity were flowing through my body and he came down to do some of his own work. The last time he came down the stairs, he turned the voltage up, a lot, but it was too much for the restraints to handle. They started to melt and I was able to break away from the wall. I did the only thing I could think of.

Run.

I rushed through the woods, dodging trees and looking for other hunters or wolves. When I bumped into a small coyote, it growled at me and I took a step back. It kept on walking toward me until it started to rub it's head against my leg, then it's eyes glowed blue and ran away. I let out a sigh and turned around, only to walk into a giant tree stump. The Nemeton.

My eyes burst open and I jumped out of the tank, at the same time as the others.

"I saw it, I know where it is." Scott shouts as we get out of the tubs.

"We passed it, there's a stump, this huge tree, not huge now. It was cut down but big, very big." Stiles explains.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott reveals.

"The night you were bit by Peter." Stiles says.

"I saw it too, I nearly got killed by a coyote in the woods." I tell them, leaving out the other parts.

"We can find it." Scott tells Deaton, but we notice the expressions on their faces.

"What?" I ask them.

"You guys were out for a long time." Isaac reveals, we glance out the windows and see that it's still dark.

"How long is a long time?" I frown.

"16 hours." Deaton reveals.

"We were under the water for 16 hours?" Scott asks, putting emphasis on the hours.

"And the full moon rises in less than 4." He reveals, and Scott and I get ready to leave.

"No you're not going back to them." Stiles protests.

"We made a deal with deucalion." Scott sighs.

"Anyone else thinks that sounded a lot like 'Deal with the Devil'. I don't know about you guys, but I've heard that situation doesn't usually come with a happy ending." Stiles asks.

"Why's it matter anyways?" Isaac asks.

"Because we can't defeat Jennifer without them." I tell them.

"You're wrong." Allison says and glances to Deaton. "He trusts you better than any of us, tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure they are." Deaton reveals, taking our side. "Circumstances like this sometimes require you to align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"We're supposed to trust him? The guy that calls himself Death, destroyer of worlds." Isaac says in disbelief.

"We're not going to trust him. But we can use him to our advantage." I explain.

"If we find our parents and Jennifer's there waiting for us, no one's getting out alive. We need help." Scott agrees.

"What if we could distract her?" Lydia asks.