Chapter 28

6x20

Peter and I still talk everyday, until he started to keep the texts short and didn't text me until I texted him. The Beacon Hills gang are the same, they started to keep the texts short and to the point, which is not like them at all.

Stiles was loving the FBI, then when I found out that his class was involved in a case where the main suspect was Derek, I knew I had to include myself in it. We were getting closer and closer to the day of the raid against Derek. Stiles somehow convinced me to let him in on the operation, he tried to ask me if he could lead it, but I just sent him a glare and he shut up.

The night of the attack we went in with the ambush and I found Derek getting him out of there, then I heard Stiles scream and I found him looking at his foot. I glanced at it and I noticed he'd been shot. I let out a sigh and picked him up, carrying him out of the warehouse. We talked to Derek and he told us what he found out in South America and we agreed we would go back to Beacon Hills and stop whatever was going on.

We drove to Beacon Hills and followed the scent to a shipyard, we heard the guns shooting and Stiles ran over someone who was pointing a gun at Malia.

"You didn't think you were doing this without me, did ya?" Stiles asks, Derek and I jump out of the car.

"Without us." We correct, Derek attacks some hunters to the right and I see some hunters going to attack someone I couldn't see yet. I ran over and jumped, kicking the three of them and knocking them out. I landed on the ground and looked up to see Peter who had a shocked face. A hunter started to come up behind me, but I turned around and threw him into one of the support columns. I watch as the hunters start to retreat and run away, I walk back over to Scott and hit him in the chest.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this." I growl. "We talk every week and you didn't say anything."

"We had reasons, really good reasons." Lydia tells me.

"Like what?" I scoff.

"Gerard." She tells me and I tense slightly.

"That's even more of a reason to bring me in." I tell her and crouch down to where Deucalion is. "Hey, long time no see." I smile and he flashes me one back, I grab his hand and start to take away his pain.

"You're the Alpha I knew you would be." He smiles and I give him one in return, he then looks at Scott. "Gerard. What he fears most. He can't beat you." He tells Scott, stuttering and struggling to speak. "And he knows it." He says with a chuckle, but he stops breathing and his eyes turn glassy.

"It's really started, hasn't it?" Malia asks.

"I, for one, want to know what the hell is going on since none of you said anything about any of this." I grunt.

"It's an all-out war." Scott agrees with Malia. We stand up from the ground and he pulls me into a hug since it was the first time we've seen each other for a year. He pulls away and walks over to Derek giving him one as well. I walk over to Peter and smack him on the shoulder.

"What was that for?" He asks, holding his arm and pretending to be hurt.

"You know what that was for. We talk everyday and you didn't tell me about any of this." I rant but he just cups my face in his hands and gives me a kiss.

"Sorry, sweetheart." He apologises and gives me another kiss, I wrap my hands around his waist and pull him closer. "God, I missed you." He sighs and pulls me into another kiss, until we can hear throats clearing behind us.

"We haven't seen each other in months, give us a second." I growl, causing Peter to chuckle and give me a final kiss.

"As much as i enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?" Peter asks Derek.