Chapter 11

3x10

Storm clouds gather at an unusual speed, causing a major storm, Peter and I share a look, knowing that it means trouble. The lights go out and we hear all of the panic of the staffers, trying to empty the hospital.

"This isn't good." Peter mutters.

"The Darach." I sigh. As the patients get dismissed, Cora gets worse and she's one of the last left in the hospital. Peter grabs a cloth and wipes the blood off of Cora.

"Hey! Anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out here?" He shouts. "Anyone at all." He sighs and steps away from Cora to walk out of the door, but Melissa walks through it with a chart in her hand.

"Sorry but she wasn't listed as..." Melissa trails of, noticing Peter. "You're supposed to be dead." She sighs.

"Bet you wish Stiles could crash his jeep into you now." I mutter and receive a light glare from Peter.

"I get that a lot actually." He tells her.

"Now we're all reacquainted, she's throwing up black blood." I alert them and rush to her side. "Mistletoe." I mutter looking at the substance.

"How's Cora?" Derek asks, getting on the phone to Peter I grab the phone off of him and talk to Derek.

"It's not good, Derek. She's been in and out of consciousness and she's vomiting black blood along with one other alarming substance." I tell him through the phone.

"Mistletoe." He sighs.

"How'd you know that?" I ask but he just hangs up. "Jerk." I mutter and give the phone back to Peter. He goes to say something but we hear an alarming noise. "We need to go." I tell him and he picks up Cora, we make our way out to the main hallway, only to bump into the merged twins. I push Peter behind me and I flash them my red eyes, startling them. I grow my claws and attack them, only to get grabbed and thrown against the wall. Peter places Cora to the side and tries to attack them too, only to get thrown against the wall as well. I stand up and make some slashes against them only to be thrown toward the elevator, which opens. "We have a problem." I say to Derek, Scott, Stiles and Jenifer.

"A big problem." Peter adds, being thrown the same way as me. I get up and charge against them again, with Scott and Derek joining me as Stiles and Peter get Cora.

"Ethan, Aiden-- stop. You don't know what you're doing." Scott tries to convince. I jump up and slice their face only to get thrown down the corridor.

"All we want is her." They shout looking at Jennifer, who escapes through the elevator. We get up from the ground and run down the halls until we can find a safe place. We race through the doors of the morgue, catching up to Stiles and Peter.

"Don't stop!" Derek shouts, as the twins burst through the doors, clearly Stiles ignored him and hit the bat off the twins face, which broke the bat. Stiles rushes back and the twins try to catch up to him, an idea forms in my head and I rush forwards, looking like I'm going toward them but I jump and pull down one of the lights from the ceiling, blocking their entrance. I turn around and we continue to run through the hospital.

"Where's the big guy?" Peter asks us.

"Close." I tell them.

"What about Ms Blake?" Stiles asks, but Scott shakes his head. "What do you mean? Like gone? Are you kidding me?"

"Quiet." Derek warns him.

"Me be quiet? You're telling me what to do? When your psychotic mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated by the way-- has my dad tied up somewhere waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Stiles rants at Derek.