Chapter 23

4x06

I received a text from Stiles, telling me to meet him at the station to talk to Parrish. Apparently he was on the deadpool and worth a lot of money. Reluctantly, I agreed and I'm now on my way. Scott sent me the two parts of the deadpool to keep an eye on people who are dying and missing. The first was Allison's list.

Sean Walcott 250

David Walcott 250

Michael Walcott 250

Christina Walcott 250

Lydia Martin 20

Scott McCall 25

Demarco Montana 250

Derek Hale 15

Carrie Hudson 500

Kayleen Bettcher 250

Kira Yukimura 6

The second was Aiden's list:

Kate Argent 12

Noshiko Yukimura 5

Joanne McLaughlin 1

Steve Grace 1

Tom Hill 1

Brett Talbot 1

Reed Schall 250

Richard Benefield 250

Jack Marslan 250

Joy waldrop 250

Cheryl Calix 250

Jordan Parrish 5

The lists had me worried, i knew that i was eventually going to turn up, but i was unsure as to how much i was going to be worth. So far, $95,500,000 had been used out of the 142 Million. $46,500,000 to go. I enter the station and walk into Stilinski's office.

"Maybe i should kill myself." Parrish sighs.

"We're not going to let that happen." I tell him, walking into the room.

"I don't get it. Why am I on this?" He mutters.

"That might be a question for another day. Right now, there's still another third of the list we gotta crack." Stiles tells Parrish.

"We need the third cipher key, but we need help getting it." Lydia tells him.

"From who?" Parrish asks.

"Meredith." Lydia sighs.

"The girl from Eichen? The last time you saw her, you almost gave her a nervous breakdown." He frustratedly tells her.

"Uh, almost." Lydia scoffs.

"Amy, I need you to interrogate a witness." Raf tells me to walk into the office.

"Will you be okay?" I ask Stiles and Lydia, who give me a smile and a nod. "Okay." I sigh and leave the room. "Who is it?" I ask Raf.

"Violet." He tells me. "She's the one who's been decapitating people."

"Let's go then." I tell him, giving him a smirk as we enter the interrogation room. "I guess we're destined to be in the same room together, Violet."

"You should be dead." She frowns.

"Wolfsbane is an easy thing to remove, painful, but easy." I tell her, sitting on the opposite side of her.

"Wait, she's killing supernaturals?" Raf asks.