Chapter 5

3x04

"All right, back up. Everyone back!" I shout cordon of the area another kid was killed, Strangled, head bashed in and throat slit.

"You heard them. Nothing to see here. He was probably some homeless kid." Coach shouts and I roll my eyes. I lock eyes with Isaac and Scott and we share a nervous look, I then turn my head and see the twins.

"Does he know what's happening?" I ask, walking over to them and they nod. "Do you?" they shake their heads. I sigh and pull out my card and hand it to them. "Get him to call me." I say and walk back over to the scene, avoiding the suspicious looks from Scott and Isaac.

"You need help." Rafael says after I pull out my phone and answer his call.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"There's a serial killer on the loose, I've sent a task force which you are in charge of." He tells me and i sigh.

"Okay." I say and hang up.

"Ashley, do you mind if i ask you a few questions back at the school?" I ask and she nods. I lead her to my car and we drive to the car. We walk into the administrative office, where the principal and Sheriff are waiting. "Can you tell us about Kyle." She explains how he's in the JROTC, and how he would never do anything to hurt anyone or have any enemies. "Thank you." I tell her and lead her out of the room.

"Hey, Ashley? Sorry-- Ashley-- hey." Stiles says rushing over to us. "I need to ask something and it's going to sound really, unbelievably insensitive, but it's super important and I kind of have to know, so, I'm sorry but, was Kyle a virgin."

"What?" Ashley asks, shocked and I roll my eyes.

"Your boyfriend. Was he a virgin? Or did you guys, you know, did you.." Stiles trails off and Ashley raises her hand to slap him, but I catch it before it can make contact with his face and give her a stern look.

"No. He wasn't a virgin." She replies and runs away.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him and he shakes his head, then his dad walks over after seeing the entire thing.

"Have you completely lost your mind? Do you know what's going on here? I've got 4 murders. You see those guys in suits there? That's the FBI. They're pulling together a task force to help because it looks like we have a full blown Serial killer on our hands. Do you get that?" Stilinski asks.

"I get it, Dad." Stiles sighs.

"Then what the hell so you think you're doing?" Stilinski says in disbelief.

"Trying to find a pattern." I answer for him. "The first three were virgins, so he wanted to see if he was as well." I say and Stilinski looks at me strangely for taking his side. "We've experienced something like this before. A psychopath was following old ancient rituals and killed 12 people."

"Oh." Stilinski sighs and walks away.

"What task force?" Stiles asks me in a hushed whisper.

"I don't know, McCall just told me about it this morning." I say to him. "I need to go, keep finding things out." I advise and walk through the school, where I bump into the teacher from the other night.

"Look, Derek already threatened me, you don't need to do it either." She says backing away.

"I'm here for work, a student was found dead this morning." I tell her. "And Derek's just grumpy."

"Okay." She lets out a breath she didn't realise she was holding in. "Thank you, you probably saved me from them."

"No problem. I have to go." I tell her and leave the school, where I meet with Stiles. "What are you doing?"