nothing.

helloooo lovelies:)

okie dokie so voting is open for the bromance awards!!!!

pleaseplease pleaaaaasssee vote for mute is would srsly mean the WORLD to me!!!!!

Im ssososo excited for this and I really hope you guys like mute enough to vote for it:) if u dont want to and you ant to vote for something else it s TOTALLY FINE i still love yall:D

anywhoo if u wanna go to @BromanceAwards and go to the storry Bromance Awards (Holiday 2014) and then go to the 'muke' chapter and comment by mute!!!

Its honestly just so amazing even being nominated

thank you guys sososososossoososooooooo much!!

I love you all so muchhhhhh!!!!!!!! and even if I don't win I will be so happy that I even got a chance to participate

HONESTLY I WONT WIN CUZ FREAKING BLIND IS IN THERE

i might even vote for blind....idk the ending pissed me the fuck off tho...so idk

Anywhore I LOVE YOU

(and if i dont update before xmas MERRY CHRISTMAS! WHAT DID U ASK FOR???)

i asked for a record player and the 5sos vinyl:) and floral dr martens, cuz i already gotz the black ones(im obsessed)

hugz and tickles

-carlee

Luke.

"Luke." Calum startles me as I play with April in her room. I turn, he looks pissed. he motions out of the room. I follow him hesitantly, kissing Aprils head as I leave.

"Why did you have my phone." he asks, gritting his teeth. I don't answer, just stare at him with wide eyes. "What did Kat tell you." he says louder. When I still don't answer he comes closer, causing me to back into a wall.

"What the fuck did she say to you." he says menacingly. I had never seen this side of Calum. The look in his eyes was beyond terrifying, I cannot even explain it. It makes my stomach churn and he heart speed up.

He slams his hand on the wall right next to my head. I let out a whimper and begin to cry, I was shaking of fear.

"What did she say?!?" he hits the wall again and I only cry harder. He grabs me by my shirt and slams me against the wall, my head banging against it. "Tell me!" he roars.

"N-Nothing!" I cry out, speaking for the first time in what feels like forever. "She didn't say anything!"

"Liar!" he shoves me again, causing me to stumble and fall to the ground. He towers over me, fuming. "I swear to God if you even mention it I will fucking kill you." he spits, stalking to the bedroom and slamming the door closed so hard the whole house shakes.

It happens again, I begin to have a panic attack. I was sobbing so loudly and uncontrollably it hurt to take deep breaths. I was forced to take shirt, shallow ones, which only caused me to be dizzy. Adding to my panic.

A frightened April scurries out of her room, also crying. She sits next to me as I hyperventilate. She hugs me tightly and I manage to wrap my arms around her. Holding her their...calmed me. I focused on her heartbeat and her tiny arms wrapped around me. I thought of her, and I thought of Michael. Running and playing, just being a family together. There was so much love, I can't believe I ever left.

I don't know how I managed it, I have truly never felt so empty in my life.

I know he's out there, but it's so far, it so hard. But I know I have to make it back. I have to make it back for us, for our family.

April and I had both calmed down, I pulled her away from me only slightly. I looked into her eyes, Mikey always talked about they matched mine perfectly. As if I was her father.

I was, and so was Michael, no matter what. And staring into those blue eyes filled with so much innocence and love caused me heart to swell, to beat again.

"Thank you princess." I softly tell her.

"Your welcome daddy." she sniffles. I brush away her hair gently.

"I love you April."

"I love you too daddy." she offers me a little smile and hugs me again.

I open my eyes, looking across the floor. He left it.

Calum left his cell phone.

"April honey, let's go outside, okay?" I calmly say. She nods and I scoop up his phone as we walk. I close the door as softly as possible and walk quickly to the edge of the lake. I let April sit in my lap as my shaking fingers scroll across the contact names.

Ashton.

I click on it, taking a deep breath and crossing my fingers. At the same time I watch the front door, assuring that Calum won't burst out from it.

"C-Calum?" I groggy voice asks from the other line. I nearly cry in happiness and relief.

"Ashton." I say

"Luke?" he says louder, almost startled.

"Ashton, I need your help...it's Calum." my voice quivers "We are stuck here, and C-Calum...he just, I can't say this over the phone. Please, please get me out of here. Get us out of here." I look down at April.

"Luke, what happened?"

"Ashton, we aren't even in Australia, we are in America, I have no idea where we are, I don't have a phone, or money or a car...but Ashton I'm scared." I whisper the last part, feeling tears conjure into my eyes. "Ashton I'm terrified he's going to hurt us...worse than he already has."

"Luke, what did he do?" he says more firmly.

"I can't explain right now, I don't know how much time I have. Here's the issue, I have no clue where we are. Do you think you could a hold of Kat, or of Calum's sister? Ask them where his cousins Lake house is. That's where we are. You need to get us out, p-please Ashton, I'm scared, so scared." I break down, with little April in my arms. Crying in defeat.

"Okay, I will. I promise Luke, I will get you out. No matter what."

"T-Thank you Ashton."

"Don't worry, if he lays a finger on you or April you better call the police. Promise me you will."

"I'll try, but Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell Michael I love him, please. Tell him it was a mistake leaving and I love him so much and that as soon as I get back everything will be back to normal. J-Just tell him I love him." I beg.

"Of course, of course I will. And Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Michael loves you too. Don't worry, you'll see him soon."

Soon.

Soon was a promise, a promise that has never been kept. It wasn't our faults, but it was as iff 'soon' was a far off, unreachable place. I couldn't handle soon.

Soon would never come.

Soory it's really short! buuuut i did update earlier today soooo yeah sorry:(

dont forget to vote for mute!!!!!! @BromanceAwards

Thank you!

ILYSM

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

hugz and tickles

-carlee