deep.

yay double update.

Luke.

I rock Jonathan back and forth, trying to calm him down. I have no idea what I was doing, I wanted to tell Michael everything, I really did. But something is stopping me, I don't feel like I can't fully trust him yet. I don't know why, I just...can't.

And it's killing me, I love him more than anything and all I want to do is open up to him and tell him what happened. Part of me is scared he will be angry, another part of me is scared that he will blame me, or worse. He'll blame it on himself.

So I was hiding, up in April's room, rocking Jonathan and just waiting for Kat get here. I don't know when she will turn up, but I'm hoping it's soon. I need answers...

"Luke." Michael sighs from the doorway. I snap my eyes up, almost flinching for a moment, but i catch myself. I say nothing, just watch as he moves closer to me. I begin to nibble on my lip again. "You'll have to trust me eventually." he whispers, gently stroking my arm.

"I know." I say hesitantly, "It's just, it's going to take some time." I tell him, not daring to make eye contact. I already feel terrible about this, I didn't want to see the hurt in his eyes.

"I know." he whispers sadly. He carefully kisses me cheek and leaves me. I can hear him going into our bedroom, probably to wake up April. I sigh loudly, looking down at a sleeping Jonathan. I place him back into his carrier, softly closing the door.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I just tell him? Why ca-

I stop my thoughts abruptly hearing a pounding on the door. Our bedroom door opens and April emerges, Michael right behind her. I go down the stairs quickly, opening the door to be met with Kat. Her eyes red and puffy, she throws her arms around me.

"Oh my God, Luke." she sighs in relief. "Are you okay? Is Jonathan? Where is he?" she questions.

"Hey, hey. He's fine. He's upstairs." I tell her calmly. I watch as a smile breaks out on her face and she bolts up the stairs.

"Is Kat taking Dog back?" April yawns.

"Yes she is sweetie, it's time for him to go home." Michael tells her.

"Good. I can finally sleep." she huffs causing us both to laugh.

~

I watch from the kitchen as Kat and Michael talk in hushed tones. I was getting April some juice and as soon as I left they began speaking. I wasn't able to make out a single word but as soon as I got close enough, they stopped. They both shot me a smile and I returned one, a little suspicious. I give April her juice and she happily sips on it.

Kat clears her throat, sitting up. "So, I think it would be great if I could take April and Jonathan to the park." she says out of nowhere.

"Um, I don-"

"The park? Oh I love the park! Can I go? Pleeaase?" April begs. I was still extremely uneasy about April being alone with people. Especially after what had happened. Michael gently lace his hand on my knee. I look to him, he gives me a reassuring smile. I nod back.

"Okay honey you can go." I tell her with a pained smile. I knew what was going on, Michael and I needed to talk, alone.

"Well then we should get going." Kat says smiling. She hugs Michael I tightly. "Thank you." she whispers before she takes April and Jonathan.

And again, Michael and I are alone. I was completely petrified to tell him anything. I just didn't know how he would react or what he would say.

Instead of going back to the couch, we stay standing and Michael pulls me close to him.

"I missed you so much." he mumbles against me.

"I-i missed you too, so much."

He kisses me, gently at first, but then it deepens, becomes more needy. He swipes his tongue across my lip and I grant him access. My fingers find his hair and I pull on it gently, causing a moan to erupt from his throat.

He wasn't rough, or greedy, or even sloppy. He was passionate and careful and deep. He made butterflies in my stomach and blush on my cheeks. I loved him so much, so why couldn't I trust him?

He moves down to suck on my collar bone, trials kissing to the crook of my neck, where he gently suck on my skin, causing me to let out a whimper. I connect out lips again and he begins to move, we blindly stumble up the stairs and giggle uncontrollably.

Michael does what we did the first time we made love. He pauses and kisses every single one of my scars, new and old. But this time, I do the same to him. I remind him how much I love him and how amazing and beautiful he is and how he saved my life more than once. How Michael Gordon Clifford was my whole world.

We continue kissing, only this time, it was slower, less rushed. Michael began to kiss down my stomach, to the waist band of my boxers. He slowly begins to pull them down, feathering light kisses along my hips bones.

"You're so beautiful kitten." he breaths, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smile at him as he completely removes my boxers as well as his. I am turned over and he kisses down my back lightly. Suddenly, memories come flooding back into my mind.

Calum.

The memory was still so alive, it was as if it was happening at this very moment. My eyes begin to water as my breathing quickens. I quickly move away from Michael and pull the cover over my body, beginning to sob. I can't do this, I have to tell him...I can't even be touch by the love of my life without him ruining it.

 Tears fill Micheal's eyes as well, he looks so guilty, as if he had done something wrong. I need to tell him. I have to.

I trust him.

"Kitten, I-I'm so sorry. I didn-"

"Calum raped me."

OH SNAAAAAPPP

haha no smut fo u

anywhore if yallz wanna make a trailer for mute, speak, or voices feel free to message me a link when u are finished with it and ill put it at the begining of whatever story u do! or u could do all of them...i will also give u credit!!

AND OMG MUTE IS WINNING IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS AHHHHH

I LOVE U GUYS SOSOSOSOSOOOO MUCH!!

hugz and tickles

-carle