the past.

WE MADE NATIONALS

WE MADE NATIONALS

WE MADE NATIONALSSSSSSSS

as you can tell IM FUCKING EXCITED YAYYY

we dominated in nyc and we r goin to nationalsssssssss:)))))

im so sorry i havent updated in forever!!!!! I miss you huys so much but it has been so freakin crazy we had nyc then another competition then our invitational and this weeked we have state in indianapolis then the weekend after that is nationals.

ok imma explain this real quick even tho literally no one cares:

we didn't win at the new york city fame competition, we actually got second. We are just a small school from indiana and we went up against schools from all over the country and there was one school from california that is a fucking preforming ars school!!! people audition to go to that school JUST to be in the show choir!!!

there was a ton of other schools there as well including one from canada(which is weird) but anywhooo we got freaking SECOND Place and it was so amazing, but only first place gets to go to nationals. BUT that school only beat us by FOUR FUCKING POINTS.

So, the judges loved our show so much and said we did such a great job that they gave a us a 'wild card' and let us go to nationals as well AND I CRIED IT WAS SO AMZING WE HAVEN'T GONE TO NATIONALS IN YEARS AND IM ONLY A FRESHMAN AND IM SO EXCITED

so yeah

thats why i havent been on in forver weve been practicing so we place at nationals and stuff and its been brutal but so fun.

yeah

I LOVE YALL SOSOSOSOOSOOOOOO MUCH

hugz and tickles

-carlee

Michael.

"Do you have everything?" Luke asks as I look around the small, bland room.

"Yep, I'm good." I smiled at him, receiving a grin back. I only had a small bag with some clothes in it, as well as my journal that was given to me upon arrival. (Though I only ever doodled in it.)

It was weird, I had lived here for nearly a year, and yet, every time I walked inside it felt like I was just a guest. I never got truly comfortable here. And now, with me looking at it, leaving it, it doesn't feel like I'm leaving anything behind. It looks exactly the same. It hasn't changed and it won't change for the next person. It was a massive relief. Luke was right, it was just a temporary part of my life. It helped me so much. It helped me live with the things whispering in my head, but I knew I wasn't staying here forever. I'm moving on now, back to the way things were before.

Everything will be okay, normal.

Luke takes my hand in his as we leave the hospital together. Of course, I will still be going to Dr. Marten once a week, but I will never have to be back in that room, a patient. I'm finally going home.

For good.

~

We haven't heard from Calum again in over a month. He hasn't contacted us again or left anymore mail, maybe he just got over it. That's what I was hoping, but I know Calum. He will never stop.

"Sweetie be careful." I chuckle as I watch April twirl around the hardwood floors.

"Fairy! I need to practice! Miss said I have to be perfect." she smiles as she continues spinning in her pony socks. She stops for a moment, looking up at me, fluttering her eyelashes. "Dance with me?" she asks sweetly.