book.

Tbh tht^^waz gonna b luke...then harry styles...now its no one. Just some fine ass dude:D

OH MY GOD IVE BEEN GONE FOR 8 DAYS AND I FEEL EMPTY. I LOVE WATTPAD SOOO MUCH I HAD NO CLUE HOW MUCH I WOULD MISS IT

so hiiiiii i love you guys:)

AND MUTE WON THE BROMANCE AWARD LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I LOVE YOU SOSOSSOOOOO MUCH

anywhoo

I actually just got home from a competion. WE WON.

WE SWEPT THE FLOOR

ok so my showchoir got grand chamions(1st place) and we also won all the the other trophies. The other awards were: best solo, best costumes, best crew, best band, best choreography, best vocals and best preformer:)

this one school was beyond pissed and they were like bad mouthing us and it was honestly really funny cuz they got last place:)

and they thought they were gonna win(laughs)

ok that sounded rude but these people were saying such mean things about us and one of our friends in our showcoir, his name is matt, is gay and these guys like literally crowded aroun him and made fun of him. He is a senior and literally EVERYONE loves him. everyone in the showchoir, and everyone in our school(hes popular)

SO YEAH

ITS 10PM AND I JUST GOT HOME

IVE BEEN AWAKE SINCE 4AM

*cries...it was so fun tho I LOVE IT YAY

okay on with the chapter:)

I LOVE YOU

hugz and tickles

-carlee

Michael.

"Mr Clifford, are you ready to see Dr. Marten?"(get it, like the shoes? haha im funny k bye) Nurse Kelly asks.

I was finally going to see the therapist that helped Ashton over come this. I have no idea what to expect. I don't know how to feel going into this. Should I be hopeful that he is different? That he will help me? I want to get better, but I can't be without them, I can't handle them not being in my head. It almost like I need them there, like I don't know how to make decisions for myself anymore. I don't know how to feel about it, I feel the way they tell me to feel.

Michael, you're thinking to much. Stop it.

I follow Nurse Christy in silence, I was advised not to take my medicine today. He wanted to see how I acted with the voices rambling in my head.

I cleared my thoughts as I went into autopilot, following the nurse at every turn. We come to a dark wooden door at the very end of the corridor. She waits for me to open the door.

Jesus Michael, open the damn door.

My hand reaches out, my fingers curving around the cold door knob. I take a breath, twisting it while pushing open the door.

The inside of the office looks different then the others. There weren't encouraging posters plastered on the walls, no chunky wooden desk, no window. The walls were a dark navy blue color, but you could barely see them, against every wall was a book shelf. They were filled with books, all mismatched, some looking older than others. There were books stacked in corners, books atop the bookshelves. Books scattered across the coffee table, piles in the tall upholstered chairs. They were just everywhere.