kill.

HELLOO
fan art by idiot-scribbles on tumblr!
THANK U
If yall know of any fan art or if u made some i wanna see it!!! I never even knew people made fan art for mute!
Yall can message it to me on twitter:)

fringe_tastic

im on spring break

so update again

YAY

enjoy(or not)

Im sorry but the thing about Zayn again:

WHAT IS UP WITH THE SOLO DEMO WITH NAUGHTY BOY??!?? why would he do that?!? why didnt he just TEL US 'i want to go solo'!!!!!!?? cuz now everyone is just sad and I feel completley betryed like, he flat out lied to us saying he wanted to be a 'normal 22 year old' and hes going off and trying to become a solo artist! This will just draw more attention to him and it already has so he fucking lied and im so pissed. Especially with people ripping on Louis and the directioners and he doesnt even care enough to say anything about it

im fucking mad

and apparently he fucking recorded that in SEPTEMBER so hes been lying to his bestfriends and all his fans since SEPTEMBER. he let naughty boy mock the fans and louis who was defending him and doesnt do anything about it except release his demo right in the middle of the argument and make everyone pissed at him. Cuz i know im not going to support him ater ive been lied to for nearly a year unless he fucking explains himself which i doubt he will do. hes having other people fight his battles for him and he is acting as if he never cared aout us at all. And if hes had this planned WHY DID HE LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF TOUR. to get attention. thats it. if it were different and he left at the end of tour or something you know whatever but he left in the middle to draw attention and try to make his dmeo more popular and now all his fans just feel lied to and plain betrayed and im so mad and disapointed in him I cant even write this chapter right now so im going to wait until tomorrow okay bye.

(u can listen to his demo on NaughtyBoyMusic 's twitter)(btw the song isnt that great it literally repeats itself for like 4 minutes the lyrics arent good sorrynotsorry)although im sure yall have already heard it

hugz and tickles

-carlee

Michael.

How did Jeremy even find me? Last I heard he ran off to America with his slutty girlfriend and his druggie friends. I haven't spoken to me brother in more than eight years.He left as soon as he turned 18, or, was kicked out.

My parents definitely didn't tell him, they would never speak to him. In fact, they'll never speak to me again either, I doubt they even know where I am. Actually, I know they don't. Out of all the places in Australia, how did he find me?

"Awe, what's wrong Mikey? Not excited to see your big bro?" he taunts drunkenly.

I clench my fists, ready to just tackle him to the ground. "Why are you here?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world little brother."

I try to calm myself down...just calm down. I can't get worked up over this, if I do, they'll come back. "Jeremy please, please just go." I beg, hoping pleading will make him leave. His eyes change, his posture falters for a moment.

"Kicking me out?" he swallows, becoming more serious. "Just like Mom and Dad did?"

That made me even more furious, they actually had a reason for hating him. He deserved to be kicked out. After trying for years to help him, he just wouldn't cooperate. We had all had it with him. He was becoming a burden, a dangerous one. They didn't exactly have a choice, I don't blame them for that. But, he is saying it like he wants me to feel sorry for him, like I should feel sorry for him. I don't, he did this to himself.