soon.

THIS FREAKIN PICTURE.

IM DONE

*throws down laptop and crashes room*

SO FUCKING DONE.

MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME????

FUCK.

(btw this is Michael and April...k? k.)

Michael.

"Michael, I really do love you, I really do. But I don't know if I can trust you." My heart shatters.

"Luke..."

"Michael, I'm sorry. I just-after  what you did, and what you said...you have no idea what that did to me. It broke me Michael, i-it really did." his voice quivers, he was crying again, the sad depressing tears I never wanted to hear from him again.

"Luke, I know, please. Please believe me when I say this. I didn't know what I was saying...it was like something was making me say it...I couldn't control myself. I promise to you Luke Clifford, I love you, and you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. It actually scares me how perfect you are. If I were to go blind tomorrow the only thing I would want to look at today is you. I love you so much, Luke." I manage to keep my voice steady, even though I was completely sobbing.

"A-April wants to talk to you." he says quickly, making me squeeze my tighter, more tears coming out. He really doesn't trust me. I know he has an extremely difficult time trusting people, but he was never like that with me. Never. he always trusted me, he told me everything.

"Fairy?" A tiny, squeaky voice asked. I managed a smile, I missed my daughter so much.

"I sweetheart." I sniffle.

"Are you crying? Daddy is crying too, why are you guys sad?"

"Don't worry about it honey, it'll all be okay." I cry.

"Fairy?" she asks after a moment.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you and Daddy fighting? I heard you two yelling awhile ago and I haven't seen you since..." holy shit, she was smart. I sigh, how do you explain this to a five year old? She wouldn't understand.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." I mumble, "It's just grown up stuff. I promise, everything will be normal soon."

"How soon?"

"I wish I knew baby, but I don't. You just need to know that me and Daddy love each other very much and we love you very much, okay?"

"I love you too, Fairy." she giggles. "Oh, Daddy wants to talk to you now." she says.

"Okay sweetheart, I'll see you soon."

"Bye Fairy."

I can hear shuffling on the other end and wait for Luke's voice to come.

"Michael?"

"So, what does this make us now?" I blurt out, not even being able to process my words.

"I don't know...I want to trust you, I want to trust you so bad. But I just can't." he sighs.

"I'm going to make you. You will trust me again. We are going to get remarried and raise April and maybe even have another, we are going to love each other and we are going to love our family and I will be with you and love you until the day I die."

"I'll always love you Michael, I just don't know if I ca be with you...we have to go. I have to get back to the house..."

"Luke, please be careful. I don't know what Calum's doing but I really, really don't trust him. Please be careful?"

"Don't worry about that, I don't trust him either...I love you." he whispers the last part, "So much."

"I love you too kitten. Please, call me soon." I plead.

"I will. I love you." he says louder this time.

"I love you, too."

He hangs up and I just worry. Calum is alone with my Luke and my daughter, he lied to us. He brought them to another fucking country. What else had he done? And why? Did he have more planned? I am scared shit less.

What is Calum doing?

"Michael, what are you doing?" Ashton's voice rings through my ears. He sees me, gripping his phone and staring blankly at the wall.

"Hm?" I ask, uninterested, too last in my thoughts.

"My phone? Why do you have it?" he questioned.

I shrugged.

"Okay, well, the nurse said visiting hours are over. I'll be back tomorrow okay?" Ashton says, coming closer and sitting next to me on the bed. I tear my gaze away from the wall and nod. Ashton pulls me in for a hug.

"Please don't ever hurt yourself again." he mumbles into my shirt. I nod against him.

No promises. a voice whispers.

~SMUT~

"Please don't, Calum, j-just stay away." his voice shakes as he backs against the wall. Calum stalks closer, holding his cheek in his hand, Luke flinches under his touch.

"P-Please." he cries, tears spilling over.

"Shhh...I'm gonna make you feel so good baby, so much better than Michael." he mumbles as he kisses up his neck roughly.

Luke only cries as he is thrown onto the bed, Calum hovering over him. He roughly grinds against him and nips at his neck.

"Please stop Calum! I-I don't want this." the blonde boy cries.

"Yes you do Lukey, I know you want this. You want me so bad.."

He rips off his shirt and does the same with his own. He continues to roughly kiss and suck on his delicate skin. Calum straddles him and unhooks his belt, kicking off his skinny jeans. he grinds his crotch harder into Luke's and Luke let's out a whimper.

"Please stop." he begs, still crying. Calum doesn't reply, just kisses Luke's lips.

He takes off his pants and sticks his hand down Luke's boxers. Eventually, he turns him over ad kisses down his back, removing his boxers entirely. Calum enters him and Luke cries out even harder, with how rough Calum was being.

Then he does something unexpected. Luke moans.

"L-Luke, you feel so good babe." Calum moans out as Luke moans his name.

"Fuck Calum..." Luke groans and begs him to go harder.

"I love you Luke.." Calum bursts out as they climax.

"I love you too Calum." Luke smiles.

"NO!" I scream, springing awake. Ashton was there, as well as a nurse.

"Michael! We've been trying to wake you for a half hour! You were having a nightmare." Ashton exclaims. I just collapse into his arms, bawling as the nurse mumbles something to him. She leaves.

"A-Ash, they're in my dreams too." I whimper.

"What? Who is?"

"The voices."

YAY I UPDATED!

i really should be studying but screw dat.

I hope you enjoyed and thank u all for folllwoing me on twiiter!!

I love yallz sososososososo much!

hugz and tickels

-carlee