deafening.

I am honestly so sorry i havent updated in like 6 days. I feel so terrible like you dont even understand.

I have been so busy with showchoir i feel like my head is going to explode.

So, I'm not going to be able to often as usual as i usually do...i used to update every other day or every three days at the latest. Its going to be probably now around 6 days until i update.

This is why: My schedule(its fucking crazy)

I have to wake up at 5am for school, go to school till 3, then practice from 3:15 to 7. And on thursdays i wont get off till 8:30 which means I wont get home till 9. I don't get home till 7:30 monday-wendsay(i will explain saturdays and sundays in a sec) then I have to shower, which will proly tke 30min. then i eat diner, another 30min. by then its 8:30, then homework(around 2hours) then its ten thirty and i have to go to sleep and do it all over again.

Okay so our first showchoir competition is this saturday and i have to be at the school and fucking 3:30am THREE THIRTY IN THE MORNING sooo tht means friday i have to go to bed around like 8. Then we get ready preform and we have to stay until 9pm to go to the award show, and we not allowed to leave at all(I have to pack lunch and diner) then awards are around an hour so i wont leave tht school until 10 or later. then we have to go back to my school and put all of our costumes away and our parents pick us up and i wont get home till around 11-12pm. reminder, i have been awake since BEFORE 3:30am. I still have to shower and get all my show makeup off and get the hairspray out of my hair and shit. Then I have to sleep. We get sundays off and I will be doing all of my studying and homework on sundays.

SO wendsays we have off but on wendsyas i have art class from 4-6 so i might b able to update on sundays and wendsdays. MAYBE it depends on how busy i am and if i feel inspired to write and all that jazz.

Yeah, this is going to be like this until literally the end of the schoolyear, we actually have some comps where we travel and i wont be home friday-sunday cuz we will be traveling and stuff. I am so terrifified cuz i am only a freshman and i have so much homework and i have no clue how to keep up with all the studying and stuff, plus if u get bad grades they suspend you from showchoir until you get them up(which means u still go to practice, u juts arent allowed to compete) and if u fail a class u get kicked out for good. It is terrifying. And then in march we go to new york city for 6 days and we get to skip a whole week of school and we get to preform on a broadway stage and compete there and go shopping and site-seeing and we get to see a broadway show(I'm seeing the Lion King since ive already seen Matilda and Wicked twice.)

So yeah

Showchoir is basically my enitre life. We even start practice in August...the middle of summer. A ton goes into this and i have worked so hard at it and i am so excited i feel like im going to puke just thinking about it(all the upper classmen say that everyone EVERYONE has thrown up at least once at a competeion and that a LOT of people faint after they get off stage...)

So I just thought you guys should know what was going on, and im really sorry, it sucks cuz i love writing and drawing, but its gonna be put on hold, and i will update hopefuly every 6 days, but no promises, I am going to be so drained but i will try for you guys:)

btw if you dont know what showchoir is here is a video of my school from last year(before i was in it cuz im a freshman and this is my first year)

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY ONE OF THE SONGS FROM THIS SHOW AND WE DO 5(one song is in french THEY LITERALLY HAD TO LEARN FRENCH TO SING THIS ONE SONG I LOVE IT) this year we sing a song in fucking Latin its awesome