coffee table.

HELLO

SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED

MICHAEL DYED HIS FUCKING HAIR(i have a story bout tht)

LUKE AND ASH WENT SURFING

THEY MADE A KEEK

THE COMBOVER RETURNED

ASH FINALLY TWEETED AND CHANGED HIS PROFILE PIC

THEY WROTE A SONG ON THE DAMN BEACH AND ITS PROBBALY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER

AND AGAIN MICHAEL CLIFFORD DYED HIS HAIR FUCKING DARK BLUE AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SEXIER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

ok now they little 'story' bout this....i was at a showchoir competition from 4am to 11pm so he dyed his hair around like 2ish orsomething and he posted the pic WHILE I WAS ON STAGE PREFORMING and im not even joking when i say this: i was preforming and all of a sudden i got like insanley happy...like more than usual(im always happy when i preform) but i honestly just exploded with happiness and it was the best i have ever done(WE WON AGAINST A CHOIR THAT WON FUCKING NATIONALS AND WE MIGHT GO TO NATIONALS AH) ok so i preformed really really well and it was almost as if i knew that michael posted it cuz i got off stage all done and we went back to the video room to watch our preformance and then we went to our dressing room and got dressed and took off our makeup and put away costumes. Anywho I was going to LEAVE AND NOT TAKE MY PHONE cuz we were going to watch ore shows until awards but one mom stopped me and was like 'honey your phone kept going off u might wanna check it' so i did.

I had to go into the hallway by the emergency exists and i started fucking crying.

then one girl saw me and kept asking if i was okay and i am like BAWLING so i cant exactly talk... so she went and got a mom cuz she was all worried and the mom came over and tried to hug me and calm me down and all this shit and i finally stopped for a second to say that they were happy tears and that i was just really happy and i turn around AND EVERYONE SAW ME CRYING THEY WERE WATCHING ME and so nobody knew what was happening and so i just yelled 'They're happy tears I'm okay!" and smiles so big i thought my mouth would fall off. so they all left BUT THEN people asked what i was so happy about and i had to lie(cuz people would make so much fun of me if i told them mikey dyed his hair and thts why i was sobbing) i told them that my grandma had surgery and she was ok and we thought she was gonna die and blahblahblah...i feel sorta bad bout lying but i told my friends the truth and we fangirled bout it so itz ok.

yep tht happened.

ok another story: this girl in my choir(shes a junior im a freshman) was waling with my friend and i and i started talkin bout mikeys hair and she asked who i was talking bout and my friend Alauna said 'her boyfriend' but she was super sarcastic bout it and tori(the junior) was like 'oh u have a bf? whats his name?' i said 'Michael, Michael Clifford' and she said 'oh i dont know him' OK tori is like a suuuper super goodie goodie and i so i said this to freak her out 'oh yeah he's 19' and shes just like 'oh...' then she asked if he went to our school and i said 'no, he droped out of highschool, hes in a band' and she looked terrified and she asked 'so, what were u talking bout?' and i said 'oh he dyed his hair, and i love it' she asked me what color and i said blue. she looked even more scared so im like 'u wanna see a pic?' and she was like 'yeah..ok' so i showed her and her eyes got huge and i was like 'do u like it?' and she pulled me aside and was like 'honey, i dont think thats ok.' and im like what do u mean?' and she said 'honey he doesn't seem like someone u should be with, i dont think this is what u want for your life, im sorry he just doesnt seem like a person u should be with especially since ur so young...' and she was being super sweet about it and it was actually REALLY funny(youd have to know her) i honestly dont even mind her saying tht it was just really funny cuz she was being dead serious and im just like 'tori im joking, i dont even know him, hes famous and in a band called 5sos...' and she threw her hand over her heart and was like 'THANK GOD.' and im still laughing about it.