real.

MUTE AND BLIND ARE TIED

I REPEAT

FREAKING MUTE IS TIED FOR FIRST PLACE IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS WITH FUCKING BLIND

WHAT IS AIR

IM SO EXCITED

AHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU ALL DA REAL MVPS

i srsly never thought that any of my stories would get this far and i honestly just want to tell you guys how much i appreciate it and how much i love you all

I LOVE YOU

if yallz still wanna vote for mute pleaseplease do:)

go to @BromanceAwards here on wattpad then go to the story Bromance Awards (holiday 2014) then go to the chapter called 'muke' and comment next to mute!!!!!!

THANK YALL SO SO SO SOSOSOOSOSOOO MUCH

i love you hope u had a saucey holiday (cuz 5sauce get it?) annnnnd tell me what u got i wanna know!

cuz we friends right?

RIGHT?

ok, so lets have a convo...tell me what u got for ur holiday.

i love u *creepy stalker eyes* I. LOVE. YOU.

wow this authors note is almost as long as michaels di-

that was inappropriate  apologize...

hugz and tickles

-carlee

Michael.

"Hey Mikey..." Ash begins as he takes a seat in the wooden desk chair. It squeaks across the floor. The sound...I remember it.

I had a mixture of guilt and eagerness washed throughout my body as I just made Kat run away in tears. But, I see Luke sitting there, staring out the window of the coffee shop connected to the library. Butterflies explode in my stomach as I pull out a chair, the screeching ringing throughout the small shop.

Luke instantly snaps his head towards me, his blue eyes curiously looking at me. I put on a bright smile and seated myself. I noticed Luke hurriedly tug down his sleeve, but I ignore it. I take him in, just staring at him for a moment.

"Hi." I grin. I see Luke's cheeks tinge pink, only making my smile bigger. Luke mouths the word 'Hi' back to me, this time I was the one to blush. I could almost hear him say it.. I let out a small giggle.

"So, what have you been up to?" I question the blonde boy seated in front of me. I watch as he taps away at his phone, showing me what he had written.

'Just therapy everyday, same old stuff.'

I furrow my eyebrows at that, feeling sad for the beautiful young boy. "Oh. Um, how are you doing? I know it's not something you enjoy talking about, well not 'talking' but, uh, well. You know what I mean right?" I stumble over my words. For one thing I was nervous as hell, and I also didn't want to say the wrong thing and make him upset or offend him. He gives me a pained smile.

'Fine.' is all he writes. I knew he wasn't fine. He wasn't fine at all. I could tell.

"You know you can tell me anything right? I j-just wanna make sure you are okay..." I sigh. I wanted him to open up to me, but I knew it wouldn't be that easy. It would take time, a lot of time. But I was willing to wait. I wanted to help him, I wanted him to know he had someone.

"Michael?" he spoke. Spoke. Luke spoke.

"L-Luke? You just talked!"

"Michael what are you talking about? Michael?'

"Michael?" for a moment, he faltered. I nearly jumped up and down. For just a moment I saw Luke sitting in the chair. He was so close to me, I could reach out and touch him.

"Luke?" I whispered, I reached out to touch his face, it was as soft as ever. I began to cry, this was all too much. I had Luke back. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder. I'm so sorry Luke, I-I am so sorry, I didn't mean any of it, I love yo-" I ramble before pulling back. I wasn't met with the beautiful blue eyes I had fell in love with.

Staring back at me was the hazel eyes that had put me in here.

"Michael?" Ashton asks once I pull away completely. I lean against my bed frame. I squeeze my eyes closed, letting more tears spill out, but this time, they weren't happy."Michael, did you think...did you think I was Luke?" Ashton breaths. I continue crying and just nod weakly. Ashton stands, leaving the chair and sitting on the bed next to me, I let him pull me into his chest.

He rubbed my back as I cried and just thought about Luke. I still was confused, did I imagine Luke saying he loved me? Or did I imagine Luke saying he didn't?

Was I imagining this?

"Shhh, it's okay." he soothes me.

Ashton doesn't really care about you. You know that right? He probably just wants to get in your pants. Plus, theres cameras. He'd look like a total ass if he didn't comfort you. If you were alone he probably would've just left.

Who wouldn't?

"Michael, I actually have something that might make you happy..." he trails off.

"Might?" I sniffle. He pulls me away from him.

"I-I don't know, there's a good part and a bad part." he admits, looking down at his lap.

"Is it about Luke?" I ask him, wiping away my tears. He nods. "Tell me, please Ashton. Don't lie, tell me everything, please." I beg.

He is going to lie. You know he is, you can't trust anyone, you should know that by now.

"I spoke to Luke, on the phone." he begins, "he and April are in America, with Calum." I nod, I already knew this from the time Luke called me. "He and April want to come back home, but they don't know how. Luke doesn't have a phone, he stole Calum's to call me, and he has no clue where they are. He said they were at a lake house or somet-"

"A lake house? His...his aunts lake house?" I ask, more clearly.

"Uh, yeah-"

"I know where that is! Calum showed me once! I know where it is!" I exclaim.

"You do?! Oh thank God, we need to get him out of there. I don't know what's happening, but it feels...awful. It feels like something bad is gonna happen, you know? I'm scared for them. So is Luke.." Ashton tells me. I feel so incredibly relieved, I know how to get Luke, he can finally come back home.

"You said there was good and bad news...what's the good part?"

"Luke loves you."

He is lying! What kind of friend is he?!? He is playing with your emotions, Luke doesn't love you, he probably never did.

"Is...is this real?" I whisper to myself. I hold my head and calmly sit back down. It felt real...but how could I tell.

"Of course it's real! Luke loves you and we are going to get him, Michael." Ashton stands over me, "Michael, Michael look at me." I look up at Ashton, his eyes boring into mine, "this is real. Luke loving you is real. He is going to be here soon, so soon. Okay? Luke loves you and you love him and we are going to bring him home." he tells me.

And I believe him.

Don't.

OMG YAS

hope you enjoyed!!!

Don't forget to vote for mute pweety pwetty pwease!!

I love you all sosososososoooooo much!!!!!!!

hugz and tickles

-carlee