Chapter 25

Dylan’s POV:

I’ve been in the hospital for two weeks since I awoken from the coma, Maddie has been sleeping in the hospital bed with me, and I’m now able to walk without a walker or stick. My stomach wound is still healing, but the doctor took the bandage off, and I’m finally almost able to get out of this hospital.

As I continue rubbing Maddie’s arms as she’s asleep, I’m awake… I haven’t been able to sleep… Maddie has been taking care of herself, with my help, obviously… but she looks healthy… and she took a shower, so her hair isn’t so greasy and her beautiful face isn’t stained with those horrid tears… I hate seeing my beauty in tears… it tears me up… I remember the first, and only time I ever have hurt her… it was the first time ever to do something like that… but I regretted it after… the look of fear was stricken into her and it pained me to see her in a panic state around me. 

This memory now, Maddie in my arms, I want that memory to be forever printed into my mind… she’s very special to me and I would hate it if anything was to ruin our perfect relationship… she may not think our relationship is perfect… but she doesn’t know… she’s the one that makes this relationship perfect. Her beautiful eyes, perfect body… it’s all mine… she’s all mine… and I don’t mean to be possessive… but she agreed to be mine the moment I laid my eyes on her that day at school.

She’s like Belle off of The Beauty and the Beast… and I’m like the beast… she’s so beautiful, special, and sweet to me… all while everyone fears me.

“What’s going on?” Maddie says quietly with her sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes.

“Nothing, princess… go back to sleep, for me, please,” I whisper, knowing how late or early it is… it’s currently one in the morning.

“Are you okay?” She asks, rolling over and looking into my eyes with her beautiful blue eyes that I always get lost in, they’re like oceans… alluring, mesmerizing oceans.

“I’m more than okay, love,” I peck her lips. “I just can’t wait to get out of this hospital,” I whisper to her, afraid of being too loud and causing someone to barge in and ruin this moment.

“Me neither… I miss laying on you while sleeping,” She tells me, causing me to let a quiet fit of laughter out. 

“You can lay on me here, princess,” I tell her.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” She says, motioning down to my stomach.

“You’ll be fine, love… just don’t move too much… in fact, it barely hurts,” I tell her, truthfully.

“Really?” She asks, truly nervous.

“Yes,” I tell her, gently taking her leg and laying it over my leg. She takes that as her hint and gently moves herself so she’s straddling me.

“Will you try to control Dylan jr?” She asks, and until now, I didn’t even notice him.

“How am I supposed to take control of him… there’s a sexy woman straddling me… he thinks he’s gonna get some sugar,” I tell her, winking at her while making it so her area is right on mine. She lets a quiet moan slip past those luscious lips as I gently grind up against her.

“Dylan, we’re in a hospital,” She tells me while removing my hands from her hips and moving so she’s where she was before we got into the straddling position.

“Come on babe… I’ll go gently… just so we don’t make my name fall out of that mouth of yours too loud,” I rollover so now I’m holding myself over her body, wanting her now… I guess it’s good that I’m not connected to any machines.

“We don’t even have condoms here, Dylan,” She reminds me, making me internally growl.

“I’ll pull-out… I’m just so fucking horny,” I tell her, taking one of my hands and keeping it at the hem of her shirt, wanting her consent before doing anything. “Come on babe… it’d be our first time together… there’s nothing better than be adventurous and sneaky… hell, if we were at school, I would pull you into a janitor’s closet and have my way with you,” I tell her, causing her to blush.

“Dylan, go to the bathroom and take care of Dylan Jr… I’m not having sex with you in a hospital… at least not our first time,” She tells me.

“Or… you could get under this blanket and suck me off,” I tell her, not really wanting to leave her in this bed alone.

“Really?” She asks, getting kind of irritated.

“Please?” I ask, giving her my famous puppy eyes.

“Ugh…” She mumbles something under her breath that I really didn’t get. “Fine,” She says, slowly making her way to where my member is. She pulls down my sweats and rubs me through my boxer, leaving my sweats right above my knees. “Bend your knees,” She says, and I do as she says.

__________

“Fuck, baby… you made me feel so good,” I tell her after coming out of the bathroom.

“Whatever,” She mumbles.

“And I loved how you swallowed my seed… fuck just the thought of it is making me har-” Before I finished my sentence, Maddie started muttering words.

“Granny panties, old grandpa…” She continued for a while until I finally stopped her by kissing her deeply. 

“I love how you’re trying to get rid of my boner… even though just the thought of you makes me hard,” I tell her, and she looks at me with wide eyes, her face turning a rosy color.

“You’re nasty,” She tells me, and I let out a quiet chuckle… surprisingly we stayed quiet… well, I stayed quiet while she made me moan so much.

“That’s not what you were saying when you had my cock in your pretty little mouth,” I tell her, giving her my signature smirk.

“Shut up before I give you even more injuries.” She says after rolling her eyes.

“Hmm let me think about that.” I tell her.

“Oh that wasn’t me asking, that was me commanding.” She replies before getting up off the bed.

“Where are you going?“ I ask her.

“To get food, I’m hungry.” She responds.

“Can you get me some pizza?” I ask, feeling my stomach growl.

“Yeah, but if they don’t have any, I’m coming back with Jello for you,” She tells me, walking out of the room.

Maddie’s POV:

When I walk into the cafeteria, there were multiple types of food, but only one made me smirk… Pizza… I went and grabbed a slice, put it on a plate and grabbed a thing of Jello for Dylan then I walked back to our room. When I stepped inside, he saw the pizza and smiled, until I tossed the Jello at him and took a bite out of the slice of pizza. 

“What are you doing?” He asks, eyeing the pizza I’m eating.

“Eating,” I answer after chewing and swallowing the food in my mouth.

“What about me?” He asks, confused.

“I got you Jello,” I tell him, smiling to myself.

“But what about the Pizza?” He asks, pouting.

“They only had one more,” I lie, still smiling to myself, trying to keep myself from laughing.

“Fine… I’ll just fucking starve from this stupid fucking Jello,” He says, opening the Jello and taking a spoon, and then he puts some in his mouth.

“Good, I’m glad,” I tell him, now actually smiling at him.