Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Beep*Beep*Beep

My alarm clock goes off… After about five more beeps, I finally decided to get my ass out of bed and get ready for school… So I got up, showered, then pulled on some black ripped jeans and a black tank top… I grabbed my books and put them in my bag, put my leather jacket and walked down the stairs to the kitchen… I find nothing satisfying to eat… so I grab my bag and walk out the front door… Lucky me… I really need to buy a car for myself  I think to myself… my mom went to work extra early this morning… so I have to walk to school  goddamnit, I hate exercise

As I was walking to school I felt something odd… I can’t explain the feeling… but I’ve never felt like it… god… am I on my period or shit… my brain is playing with me… hell, I can’t even figure out what I’m feeling… I look around me, I see nothing… so I continue walking… wait… I see nothing… that’s odd… what the hell is going on? Am I dead or something? Because that would be a bonus from my life… I look around me again, but still, I find nothing… is it the apocalypse or something? Because if that’s the case… Kill me now, please…

When I finally reach school I go into the building and go to my locker and grab my math book and head to class.

***

When the final school bell rings I go to my locker put my stuff in it then go to the exit. As I leave the building the feeling I had this morning comes back and then I become a little on edge. What is going on what the Hell is wrong with me and being outside today ugh I'm just being paranoid, so I continue walking. I get off of school grounds when the weirdest thing happened… I caught Dylan Stone’s attention… I don’t get why… he has so many more girls’ that are lined up just to fuck him… I’m not one of them…
He smirks at me then looks away… Is he on something… Is there something on my face? What if my hair messed… What the hell is wrong with me… when did I start caring about what people thought of me… damn it…
I finally get home, my mom’s not home, she left some food in the fridge for me… lucky me… I put my bag upstairs in my room, grab my phone, earbuds and my book and start walking to the cafe… As I walk in, the cashier waves to me with a smile… I walk up to the counter...\

“Normal?” He asks, smiling at me… I nod and go sit at my usual seat… it’s a seat close to the window… but there are three other seats surrounding it… As I get into my seat, my chai tea gets put down in front of me. Then I find myself soon diving into my book.

broke my gaze from his sparkling blue eyes… he smirked at me as I looked away, embarrassed that I got caught staring…

“Darling… no need to quit looking… I do it all the time…” He says, bringing my eyes up to meet his… He starts closing the distance between our lips… as his lips almost graze mine, I push him away and run out the door…

I feel someone watching me, so I take my eyes off of my page for a second to catch a tiny glance at a guy staring down at me, then I look back to my book, not really noticing him… I then remember seeing someone, so I slowly look up to see Dylan Stone and his two friends. I roll my eyes and look back at my book, curious as to what’ll happen… I hear someone clear their throats and then the two seats next to mine gets pulled out and they sit in them… Dylan holds his finger on my page, but I flip the page anyways, ignoring his finger. The next thing I know… he tore a little cut in my page, trying to get my attention… this infuriated me… A book is like my family… and I don’t allow anyone to diss on my family… so I sat there glaring at him with my book closed.

“Hey, Angel…” He starts saying…

“Never touch my stuff ever again…” I say through gritted teeth while glaring at him.

“I’m sorry Angel…” He starts speaking again…

“And don’t call me that,” I cut him off again, saying it through gritted teeth.

“Wow, wow, wow… calm it, Beautiful… I was just giving you my atten…” He almost finishes a sentence.

“Well… I didn’t ask for your attention, did I?” I ask, gathering my stuff and making my way out the door…

“Hey… where you going?” Him and his friends follow me…

“None of your business,” I say, annoyed, still walking away from him.

“Oh, come on, babe… I was just trying to be nice…” He says… I stop and start walking towards him to tell him off…

“You are an asshole… and you are not made to be nice…” I say, poking him in the chest. “So leave me the fuck alone because I will not think twice before sticking my foot up your ass… so the next time you think of talking to me, think again… because the most you’ll get is… go fuck yourself… which I’m sure you can do just fine… You’re a bitchy ass popular, man slut… and I will not think twice of cutting your fingers off if they touch even one spot on me… so fuck off…” I say, walking away…

When I get home, I let out a long breath… I’m exhausted… I really should control my anger… nah… I’m good… that’s what gets me through school… that and my books which also keep me sane… or kinda sane… oh who am I kidding… nothing can make me sane… or help me…

I go into the kitchen to find my mom’s famous lasagna… I take it out of the fridge and heat up in the oven… When it’s done… I grab a plate and start eating… once I was done… I clean my dishes and put the lasagna in the fridge… then I go upstairs… put on a pair of comfy shorts and a grey shirt that says ‘You’re my moon, I’m your stars, together we’re the night sky’. I brush my teeth, wash my face, then I fall into a somewhat peaceful sleep… jk… I can’t sleep… so I went on my laptop and started watching ‘The 100’... okay so maybe I will get a little sleep... I mean it's not impossible... I just usually don't sleep because of my nightmares... but let's just say... today has been way exhausting... so...

I fall into a light sleep .