Chapter 16

I suddenly feel warm arms wrap around me calming me down instantly. I stop punching the girl and look behind me to see Dylan holding onto my waist. I completely let go of the girl then run up the stairs and back into the bedroom both me and Dylan slept in. I locked the door behind me so I could calm down without interruption. I felt a sharp pain in my right foot, I looked down and lifted my foot slightly seeing a tiny shard of glass stabbing my foot. It must have been left over from the chandelier. I decide to leave it in until I could calm down enough to go down stairs and get Gen to help me remove it.

“Princess.” I hear Dylan say through the door.

“What.” I ask my voice giving off an annoyed tone, even though I was just in pain from the glass shard still in my foot.

“Will you please open the door.” He asks. So I get up from leaning on the wall and try my best to hide the glass in my foot before opening the door.

“Are you okay.” He asks while stepping closer to me.

“I’m fine, I just came in here to calm down.” I say to him still feeling the strong pain of the sharp glass in my foot.

“I just want to say… Nitalia and I were only fuck buddies… I told her I would never catch feelings for her and she promised me the same,” He explains.

“Mh,” Is all I could get out because the unbearable pain in my foot is a pain in my ass.

“Look… I don’t want anything bad to happen to our relationship… because I meant it when I said ‘I Love You’... and nothing…” He stops for a minute, probably noticing my facial expression, which probably looks like a baby who is having a tantrum because like I’ve stated… MY FOOT IS IN PAIN. “Are you okay?” He asks, looking at me from my head to my toe, that’s when he went full on dad mode… he saw a puddle of blood that was near my foot, he saw the piece of glass in my foot, and lastly, he saw my limp from my foot. “It’s going to be alright, babe… we’ll have this piece out in under a minute… don’t you worry,” He picks me up and legit runs out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and out the door without explaining to anyone what’s happening. He puts me in the passenger seat while sitting in the driver’s seat… Then he starts his car and speeds to the hospital.

“Get me someone, quick,” Dylan yells as he runs me into the emergency side of the hospital.

“Sir, I need you to calm down…” A doctor told him… Which, I’ll admit, he’s acting worse than me, and I have a piece of glass in my foot.

“Don’t tell me to fuckin calm down, my girlfriend… the love of my life is going to die from a piece of glass in her foot,” He explains, making me physically face palm.

“You’re an idiot, Dylan,” I say, rolling my eyes at him while he looks down at me.

“I just want you to be safe, Princess,” He says, holding me tighter.

“I’m not going to die from a piece of glass in my foot… but if you’ll happily let the doctor take me, I’d be happy too because this mother f-ing thing is hurting,” I say, making his eyes pop out of his head and causing him to quickly hand me to the doctor. “Now stay out here,” I say, allowing the doctor to take me to the examination room to examine and get the glass out of my foot.

“No… I’m going in with you…” He says, following the doctor into the room.

“Okay, miss, will you sit on the bed while I get the needle ready?” The doctor says as he grabs a needle.

“Needle?” I ask, almost petrified… I’ve always had a problem with needles… that’s like my worst fear.

“Yes… it’s to help numb the pain…” He explains, that’s when I felt the comfort of Dylan’s hand on mine.