Chapter 7

Next thing limp body into the ground, not stopped I keep punching. I know… I get ripped off of my opponent.

“Let me go,” I scream, trying to rip the person’s hands off of my waist.

“Calm down, Princess,” He whispers in my ear as we descend further and further from the guy.

“Why the fuck did you do that?” I ask, trying to get past him to go back to the loser.

“I don’t want you getting in trouble with the school, lord knows how much trouble you’d be in,” He says, wrapping his arms around me and holding me so I stop fighting to get past him. “Stop fighting… you know you’re just wasting your energy and your strength… I’m not letting you go,” He says.

“Fine…” I say, taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

“Now… tell me what that moron did for him to deserve that bad ass beat down?” He asks with a small chuckle.

“He wouldn’t leave me alone… in the class… he wouldn’t stop calling me beautiful, hot… I even told him to stop and to leave me alone, but no… he just kept going… and then when the bell rang, he touched my shoulder, so I took his arm and warned him not to touch me… then he did it again, so I started punching him,” I state, proudly. Yes, I was proud… until I looked up and saw Dylan’s expression… he was beyond furious… I could tell that his jaw was clenched, so were his fists, so I held onto him as tight as I could.

“That’s it… that jack ass deserves more than the beating you gave him,” He says, pulling out of my grip and walking back from where he pulled me from. Hypocrite… he got mad at me for beating the dude up when he’s about to do it… right… I should probably stop him…

I run and jump in front of him, only to be shoved out of the way and into a locker… yeah the jerk shoved me into a locker, making my arm bruise. No it wasn’t a friendly shove, it was like a rhino shove. (see what I did there) “Hey… what do you have to say to this young…” Dylan stops once he notices I’m not next to him. “Where’d she go?” He asks himself, then he looks back and finds me sitting on the ground, leaning against the locker while rubbing her arm. “Shit,” Dylan whispers as he walks back towards me.

“Just leave me alone,” I glare up at him… my arm hurt really bad… maybe like a sprain or something… I don’t know… but it hurts. He walks towards me and leans down to where we’re eye level. “Just go…” I scream, looking down.

“Baby… I’m so sorry,” He says, guilt filling his eyes.

“Really… that’s all you got to say to me… I was only trying to calm you the fuck down, so you wouldn’t kill him, just like you were doing to me… but no… I guess you’d rather fucking go beat the dude up and hurt me… just leave me alone…” I say, facing away from him and leaning my head against the locker.

“Babe… please,” He begs… you heard right… The Dylan Stone is begging. You don’t see that very often. Dang it, I hate it when people beg in reminds me of the times me and my father would beg my mother to let us go to the mall every Saturday and have father daughter day's. Ugh he hit my soft spot of my tiny grinch like heart, uhh the stupid asshole.

I look into his eyes and notice they are laced with regret. But instead of going to forgive him I instead jump up and run straight down the school hall.

I continue running until I see an empty classroom, so I walk into it and close and lock the door to make sure nobody gets in.  

I pull all the blinds in the room down and walk over to a corner of the room and lean against the walls and then slouch down to the floor, I soon put my earbuds in and turn the music from my phone on and silently listen to the song Demons by Imagine Dragons.

“When the days are cold and the cards all fold and the Saints we see are all made of gold.

When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the Bloods run stale.

 I want to hide the truth I want to shelter you but with the Beast inside there's nowhere we can hide.

No matter what we breed we still are made of greed this is my kingdom come this is my kingdom come.

When you feel my heat look into  my eyes, it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide don't get too close it's dark inside it's my where  demons hide its where my demons hide.

When the curtains call is the last of all. When the lights fade out all the sinners crawl,

so they dug your grave and the masquerade will come calling out at the mess you've made.

Don't wanna let you down but I am Hell bound. Though this is all for you don't wanna hide the truth.

No matter what we breed we still are made of greed.

This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come.

When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide.

Don't get to close it's dark inside its where my demons hide it's where my demons hide.

They say it's what you make, I say it's up to fate, it's woven in my soul I need to let you go.

Your eyes they shine so bright I wanna save that light I can't escape this now unless you show me how.

When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Don't get too close it's dark inside it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide.”

After the song was done playing I turned my music off and stood up and wiped my eyes of the tears I hadn't even realized had fallen, then I opened the blinds again and unlocked the door and exited the classroom.

As I walked down the hall I felt calmer and less tense. Then I saw a very sad yet angry and worried Dylan looking in a bunch of classrooms, probably for me. But instead of going over to him I went down a flight of stairs and walked out of the school building and started heading in the direction of my house.

After about a ten minute walk I was finally home.

When I walked through the front door as soon as I turned around I saw a girl she looked about in her early twenties she had the same color hair as me but the same eye color as my mother. And that's when I realized my sister was back.